Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Working on that, SJ. We're good now, promise! :)

And thank you, Epic, for accepting my apologies...that means a lot to me. :)

Ohhhhhhh better and keeps going better. I see you two drinking coffee to the Athens. Bravo people, I feel in love in those moments:):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
We are too far to drink coffee all toghether. But sometimes I think that you can have a friend from distance and this friendship will last for ever.

Most of my clients does not know me but only from the phone but they love me and I love them too. Some of them are with me about 15 years and we have never met! But on the phone we talk like the best friends ever. I have a picture of them in my mind and they have threir picture of me. Why to spoil that picture? You dont have to see someone's face to be a friend of yours. Its the last think you need. "Imagination is stronger than knowledge" ainstain said it:D:D

The only mens who will not get along just fine after all, is apostle xa xa xa:D

Last edited:

Nicole

Mar 6, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
We are too far to drink coffee all toghether. But sometimes I think that you can have a friend from distance and this friendship will last for ever.

This is SO true, imeo...I have friends in Australia...I've never met them in person, but I consider them among my best friends. One of them has been around for over 10 years now. Distance doesn't mean all that much when you can communicate. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I totally agree. And something else that for many people will look strange but its true.

I have make this question to many people and I get 99% the same answer.

The question is: Do you want to know the truth for your husband (or other issue) or you want to live in happiness but in a lie, until your death comes?

The usual and quick answer is: To know the truth.

What a silly answer. I will say my opinion. The sense of life is happiness. Do you mind if is real or fake? You will live a happy life and you will die once, and let the others who know the truth to die every day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread