Outdated batteries and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingraptor724

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
United States
Hey guys well I am trying vaping out again after I just bought another mini nautilus and what not but I think I made the mistake of buying the itaste mvp2.0? I know its dropped to $38 but looking at recent batteries that came out i see stuff like the ileaf 20w istick and what not that is like the same price except with more power. Any suggestions on what i should have bought or did i make the right decision.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
There's nothing wrong with the MVP 2.0. Built like a tank, a great unit. There is, of course, the MVP-20Watt, and the MVP3.0, but I'm vaping at the moment on the MVP2 (as is my daughter).

Personally, given the problems that some folks have had with the isticks (and general dissatisfaction with the istick20 in particular) I think you made a fine choice.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
I know its just that people tell me that 5v isnt enough to get best performance out of nautilus mini

I can tell you first hand that an MVP 2 with a nautilus mini works wonderfully, you could always ramp up power wise down the line but for right now it should work without issue. I actually prefer my Kayfun lites on the mvp 2 instead of my more powerful mods.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Raptor,

It's easy to second-guess a purchase. Seriously, give the MVP2 a try, I think you'll like it just fine.

It probably won't be the last PV you ever buy, but I bet you'll still be using it a year from now! It's built like a tank, and there is one and only one problem that users have had with it - the 510 center-pin is a bit too low for some heads. Easily fixed, either by prying it up a bit, or by using a 510->ego adapter, and that's only necessary if your tank doesn't make a good connection (most 510 tanks have no problem at all, some ego-threaded tanks can have this issue). Reliable, flexible, lasts a long while between charges. What's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread