Outstanding eliquid and if possible, even better customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I have been vaping several eliquids from Nicoticket for a few weeks now, and I just wanted to give them a well deserved shout-out. They are a new eliquid supplier here on the ECF forums and I was fortunate to find out about them from a juice review here.
Like every other new vendor I go and check out their site to see what they have available. I no sooner open the website and I have the owner starting up a conversation with me on chat. So as I’m chatting with Clark (owner) I discover that he is truly passionate about the liquids that he is offering. He was talking about how he was only going to release liquids to the public once they received the right amount of positive feedback from a wide range of individuals. I was thinking OK, I’m pretty sure that’s what everyone does.
As I went to browse the various flavors, I noticed how his flavor descriptions sounded just as passionate as he did. And to top that, they were descriptive and informative descriptions as well. We know that there are too many vendors that either have no description of a flavor and/or it has a name that doesn’t give a clue to the flavor or the notes. That isn’t a problem for Nicoticket, they are very informative. I decided to select a few to try out.
#1 Custards Last Stand; First off let me say that this is by far (and I mean by very far) the best liquid I have tried in my short vaping time. This goes for any flavor I have vaped so far. I have tried vanilla custards from over eight vendors before this one. And I consumed the entire bottle before I even tried any of the other flavors. This stuff is fantastic to say the least. Now I haven’t tried the custard from across the pond yet. So I can’t compare it to that one myself. But I will say that I have heard from more than one person who has had tried both and they agree, that this one from Nicoticket is tops between them. That is a pretty big statement here in the ECF forum anyway. This should be a must try for anyone giving Nicoticket a shot.
#2 Beetlejuice; I am sure many of you have tried a flavor from other vendors with the same name, but I can assure you that you haven’t tried a flavor as clean and crisp as this one. This has Raspberry,Strawberry, Orange , Mango, and although it’s not listed I also taste a Peach or Apricot in there as well. They are mixed so well that this will taste like an actual fruit vape, and not a candied vape. This is a no-brainer when ordering from them as well.
#3 Orange Mango Tango; See above, except this one has a slightly more tart twist to the real fruit taste.

I ordered all of these at the recommended PG/VG levels at my usual 6mg nicotine level. I tested all three of these with drippers as well as KPT’s. They burn so clean that I actually was able to get through the entire 30ml bottles (the price and the sale convinced me to get the 30ml) without needing to change any coil. That has never happened before as I usually rebuild (or replace a rebuilt) a coil every two to four tanks from the KPT. So the performance is top quality.
Flavor as you read above is some of the best I have tried. Not to sweet or bitter aftertaste on any of the flavors.
Vapor, I had two of them at 65/35 and one at 50/50 and was having clouds billowing and filling up the room from all three juices.
Consistency from at my first two orders have been spot on and couldn’t ask for anything more. And the best part of the entire experience was when I got my first package and I had seen that there was a message hand written on the package. When I went to the vendor section I had found out that their daughter likes to right messages on them for their customers. Mine said Vape On! Now that is truly a family business. And they will be getting more of mine without a doubt. I have a couple of new flavors as well as refills of larger bottles of the ones I already tried due to arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Ordered a 15ml of Beetlejuice and Orange Mango Tango today. Now I wish I would have ordered the CLS but I was planning on doing that once I decided to order bigger bottles of Beetlejuice if I like it. I've heard people raving about this vendor lately, I really can't wait to try my order.

My gripe was that they don't offer small bottles to sample flavors - you gotta buy a 15ml for 8 bucks.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I tried 9 of their flavors now and 8 of those 9 I will keep ordering...I liked the Smokin' Hot Cinnamon but I had to add some of my own flavoring to adjust it for my husband who likes firey hot cinnamon vapes. His is more of a spicy, slightly hot but not scorching hot flavor.

The Custard's Last Stand...divine!!! Creme Brulee...divine!!! Beetlejuice...divine!! Strawberry Symphony...divine!!! Comfortably Coconut...divine!!!

Consistency...yes, I was sooo hoping the juices would be consistent, otherwise, it would have spoiled everything and I would have to reconsider. Consistency is so important. A juice should taste exactly the same every time you order it. Unless , of course, you change the flavor fuzion or add flavor shots. Consistency is probably the top thing in an eliquid other than flavor. If you change a juice, then its not the same juice...if you change it in any way. If you change the recipe and use a "better"flavor, then change the name of the juice and sell it as a different juice...don't send it to me and call it the same thing bc I WILL know and I will probably stop buying it.

I am extremely happy with Nicoticket and will be getting 99% of my juices here. I vape maple butter pecan but I will get that elsewhere since they don't have it. And, the cinnamon I will end up mixing myself probably.

Customer service has been wonderful and I love going to his site just to chat and he makes time for it even when he's busy which I don't expect but its nice. If he tells me he's busy or swamped, I understand and don't really expect a long conversation. It is nice to be able to chat with your juice vendor once in awhile and see what he's up to tho.

riixxii

Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
East Grand Forks, MN
I happened to be low on my ADV and saw the Nicoticket sale on one of the vape groups on FB. I thought, 'what the hell, 6-15ml bottles for $35' If it isn't any good, not much lost. I haven't even gotten to the 6th bottle yet! Beetlejuice is simply fantastic!! I ordered a 50ml ASAP. Custards Last Stand eclipses the only other custard I've tried, hands down. I'm not really a cinnamon guy but have vaped some in the past so gave Smokin Hot Cinnamon a try. Very nice, not overpowering yet very good, well balanced flavor. Grandma's Cinnamon Danish (I'm vaping now) is also a great vape. Very Vanilla Cupcake I havn't tried too much cause I can't put down the Beetle!! OMT Orange Mango Tango has a nice little bite to it, good flavor and their discernible to me which I really like. This is one I'm letting age for a week and then try again simply because as each day passes, these juices are simply getting better, melding together very nicely.

And as for the customer service, well, it's top notch to say the least. I asked questions on my first order and they were answered before the order shipped. When we chatted while I was checking out the other flavors, he asked about my ADV's and made suggestions. Kool.
By the way, all my flavors were mixed 50/50 with nothing extra in any of them. And they're divine. I feel that the recipes made original are far better than with added this and that, although it is offered.
Try them out, I did, and now I have a few new ADV's and a new box full of juice that won't just sit there, waiting for me to run out! LOL

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I just placed an order with Nicoticket, so while I can't speak for their juice yet, I'll certainly give them props for great customer service on the first encounter! I placed my order at just after midnight (which I think is 2:00 am their time) and Clark popped up immediately for a chat. He was very helpful and offered suggestions for flavors, his opinion of optimal VG/PG ratios for each, etc. I ordered 50 ml of Custard's Last Stand, 50 ml of Beetlejuice and a 15 ml of his "beta" Oreo Cookie flavor. I'm usually much more cautious on my first juice order with a new vendor, usually sticking to 15 ml bottles of any flavor, but I'm throwing caution to the wind and gambling that these are going to be as good as Clark (and several reviewers here on ECF) say they are!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I think y'all covered my thoughts very nicely.
All I can add is that I've been bugging Kent since day 1 for a tobacco vape. Guess what he did? Yep.....a tobacco vape. Haven't had the chance to try it yet but, lucky me, I can tell Kent what I want and he wii find the time to get it into my hands (lucky me cuz he's local).
3 years of vaping, countless juice vendors tried, Nicoticket is by far my fave for quality product and great CS.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
they don't offer small bottles to sample flavors

I agree that might help with getting more people to try them. I was lucky when I found Nicoticket. They were still running a huge Grand Opening sale, so it wasn't as big as a risk for me. So thats kind of why I wanted to let people know that may want to try something/someone different that these guys are top notch for juice and overall service.
Also Clark does listen to his customers for their flavor likes and etc. Maybe he'll be able to add a sample pack in the future.

Custards Last Stand eclipses the only other custard I've tried, hands down.
<snip>
By the way, all my flavors were mixed 50/50 with nothing extra in any of them. And they're divine. I feel that the recipes made original are far better than with added this and that, although it is offered.
Try them out, I did, and now I have a few new ADV's and a new box full of juice that won't just sit there, waiting for me to run out! LOL

Yes the CLS is one of the best if not the "best" out there.

Also thank you for bringing up the flavor shots. Clark will tell you not to order any additional shots and waste your money, as he packs a lot of flavor in there to begin with. After you try it and if the juice needs more kick then add it on the next order. I have not ordered any extra shots and won't be either. Clark is right, this juice does not need any.

I think y'all covered my thoughts very nicely.
All I can add is that I've been bugging Kent since day 1 for a tobacco vape. Guess what he did? Yep.....a tobacco vape. Haven't had the chance to try it yet but, lucky me, I can tell Kent what I want and he wii find the time to get it into my hands (lucky me cuz he's local).
3 years of vaping, countless juice vendors tried, Nicoticket is by far my fave for quality product and great CS.

I saw that Hawk. In fact he added the H1N1 right after I placed my last order. I usually only vape NET tobacco flavors, but there is something that caught my attention with a candy bar type tobacco. I may be online ordering again before I was planning to. :p

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I saw that Hawk. In fact he added the H1N1 right after I placed my last order. I usually only vape NET tobacco flavors, but there is something that caught my attention with a candy bar type tobacco. I may be online ordering again before I was planning to. :p
He mentioned the H1N1 to me in chat last night - I have to admit the combination sounds really good, but I've only been off the cigs for three weeks and have been purposely avoiding tobacco vapes just in case something about them might trigger the urge for a real one. I haven't had a single cigarette since I started vaping (and really no desire to) and I want to keep it that way. I don't know if a tobacco flavor would actually have that effect on me, but I figure why take chances?

Thank You! I logged on today to find some new juice. After reading about a billion (I think) threads where juice was being praised by members with a total of 2 or 3 posts, I read this one and promptly ordered custards last stand and H1N1. (I was going to try Beetlejuice as well but I am NOT a fan of mango, thankfully the descriptions were precise) I was looking for a creamy, baked, bananna nut bread maybe...but CLS sounds yummy! Still looking for my perfect juice, maybe this will be it.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I received my 1st order from Nikoticket today! So far, I've just tried the Beetlejuice-yum! Compared to some other juice I have, there's lot's of flavor here. So glad I got my order in during the Grand Opening sale and before prices increased. I can't wait to try my other Nikoticket juices!

What other flavors did you get with your first order?

I will be getting my next order tomorrow in the mail, and I got lucky enough to get a bottle of the beta OR3O they have made. This has a good bit of promise according to one person talking in their vendor section.

I'm also going to try CB for the first time. And off course I also have large bottle of CLS and Beetlejuice in the order.

My next order I will have to try the Apricot Ambition and the Blueberry. His descriptions of those juices have peaked my interest and really want to test them.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I just wanted to give a couple of updates about Nicoticket...

Orange Mango Tango (OMT). When I first received this juice it was great out of the mail. But I was really liking CLS and Beetlejuice so much that I set this aside to vape those flavors. I'm not really sure if juice just needed to steep or if some kind of transformation actually took place, but this juice has gone from great to maybe the best fruit vape I have tried to date. I mean this thing is really packing a ton of flavor in every hit. I can clearly taste the orange, mango, and I promise it has either peach or apricot in there as well. Even the throat hit has increased in the juice. And all of this with NO additional flavor added to my order. Vaping at 12mg 65/35 in an atty and a KPT both are fantastic.
If you had ordered this beofre and set it aside I suggest trying it again and see if yours became a super juice like mine has.

Also this is from their FB page...

We drained the vanilla bean steep.

I envy the people who got the tail end of that flavoring... it was steeped over 20 days. I need to double the batch, again.

The steep takes at least 10 days, and I have a small batch that is 6 days in so we should be back in action here in about 4 days. I am estimating Tuesday or Wednesday. We test by taste, so we'll let everyone know when it's on.

In the interim, we have a new superstar in Grape Ape for your fruit vapers.

H1N1 is shipping soon and reviews should begin rolling shortly for those of you not willing to take a leap. Local feedback is overwhelmingly good.

Thanks everyone,

~Clark

That tells me they're not using just any flavoring from the run of the mill suppliers. ;)

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
My order arrived today - Custard's Last Stand, Beetlejuice (now renamed Fruit Fly on the site), OR3O and a beta sampler of his Caramel flavor. He also included a needle tip bottle cap, which is mighty handy because I didn't have one in my toolkit yet - thanks Kent! My dripping setup arrived in a separate order from another vendor (just a simple 510 dripping atty), so I was able to get set up and drip all the Nicoticket flavors to sample them. I'll write a comprehensive review later in the appropriate forum, but suffice it to say that I'm highly impressed by every one of them. I vaped 'em until I was almost nic sick, they were so good I couldn't stop!

To me, the most impressive thing about Beetlejuice/Fruit Fly is that you can taste the actual fruit flavors but you don't get hit with that sickening, cloying artificial sweetener taste I've gotten from other fruit-flavored e-juices. The blend is so perfect that no particular fruit dominates the entire flavor - you can taste each one of them teasing you at different points, but none of them overload the palate or drown the others out. This could easily be an ADV.

Kudos to Kent and Nicoticket for producing some great juice (and great customer service) at fair prices!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
My order arrived today - Custard's Last Stand, Beetlejuice (now renamed Fruit Fly on the site), OR3O and a beta sampler of his Caramel flavor. He also included a needle tip bottle cap, which is mighty handy because I didn't have one in my toolkit yet - thanks Kent! My dripping setup arrived in a separate order from another vendor (just a simple 510 dripping atty), so I was able to get set up and drip all the Nicoticket flavors to sample them. I'll write a comprehensive review later in the appropriate forum, but suffice it to say that I'm highly impressed by every one of them. I vaped 'em until I was almost nic sick, they were so good I couldn't stop!

To me, the most impressive thing about Beetlejuice/Fruit Fly is that you can taste the actual fruit flavors but you don't get hit with that sickening, cloying artificial sweetener taste I've gotten from other fruit-flavored e-juices. The blend is so perfect that no particular fruit dominates the entire flavor - you can taste each one of them teasing you at different points, but none of them overload the palate or drown the others out. This could easily be an ADV.

Kudos to Kent and Nicoticket for producing some great juice (and great customer service) at fair prices!

Just message with Kent....Can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread