Outstanding eliquid and if possible, even better customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'd normally when trying a new vendor & juice I'd get a small qty 1st time but with everything I heard and unbelievable price Im getting the 50ml.

Question for Fought Somalis users.....I have always bought Vaporbomb's Cinnabomb 2X flavoring. So you can telling about Fought Somalis? I like it real HOT :evil: once in awhile. :)

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I'd normally when trying a new vendor & juice I'd get a small qty 1st time but with everything I heard and unbelievable price Im getting the 50ml.

Question for Fought Somalis users.....I have always bought Vaporbomb's Cinnabomb 2X flavoring. So you can telling about Fought Somalis? I like it real HOT :evil: once in awhile. :)

Unsure,
I don't know if it is real hot as is. I would highly suggest going there and chat with Clark. He may bepush able toto work things up the way you like them. He is real good at that.

epicnamehere

Aug 27, 2013
Los Angeles, Ca
zu8evete.jpg

Phenomenal customer service. Can't wait to try my new stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Okay...I'm on the website now, and when I click Eliquids, it only shows me a couple flavors that are best sellers...what am I doing wrong? I click on other categories like fruit or dessert and still redirects me back to 7.99 flavors...help!

What is it you are trying to do?

there are 6 flavs they will show at $7.99 when you click on them you can adjust them for larger sizes

I just order from them for the first time but I'm excited I've read a lot about them

They sent out my order yesterday and sent a personal mess
not just the computer generated type

I know it don't seem like a lot but that and a few other things I'm impressed before I even tried the juice

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Okay...I'm on the website now, and when I click Eliquids, it only shows me a couple flavors that are best sellers...what am I doing wrong? I click on other categories like fruit or dessert and still redirects me back to 7.99 flavors...help!

You're not doing anything wrong -- that's all their offering at this time - their top selling liquids and one rotating LE flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread