Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was thinking of that too Knu but it will increase the length of the Proteus. Maybe I have to think of this a little more
So will the electronic switch be optional? By having "removable electronics", can Proteus be used in a mechanical mode without the electronics? That would be awsome imeo!!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
When I posted I jokingly referred to POINT 5 or .5 for one half since one was already asked for but I will take any number. 5 is good but 8 is also the symbol for infinity albeit vertical insrtead of horizontal! :laugh:

My other comments were only to suggest we think outside the box here. We are not trying to replace any current GG device - Only to make a device that fills a void in the GG line-up. So the P&P can be used places the TS normally cannot due to its size. I love a long lasting vape between fillups and battewry changes and does most everyone but the P&P isn't sounding like it is designed for marathon vape sessions.

More like being able to take a P&P where you now would have to use another product. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread