Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When I was thinking of Proteus and Penelope I was thinking about something thin and small. I just wanted to make an atomizer that will smaller than the other rebuildables but at the same time to take much more liquid inside it. I manage to do that with Penelope. But because our purpose is the "small", then we can make a very small atomizer and it will still take inside what liquid other rebuildables out there can take.

So the Penelope will take 3ml of liquid and it will be at 47,5mm. Its very very small as I see it. I made a 18mm mouthpiece so the total length with the mouthpiece attached will be at 65,5mm. Proteus will be at 100mm, so in a total of 165,5mm we will have:

Venting cap like GGTS
Engraved tube with a very deep engraving this time
No spring anywhere inside Proteus (battery or button). Springs are what cause all the problems in any kind of electrical devices
Adjustable front cap so battery will always make contact even without a spring
AD control (like GGTS)
Penelope with 2ml capacity (with AD liquid control)
Separate electronic button (goes on and off anytime from the main tube so we dont throw out the whole unit if electronics fail)

Button has the following functions:
lock-unlock option
protection if we put battery in the wrong way
short cirquit protection
boost voltage from 3 to 7,4 volts
Cut current if button gets pressed more than 14 seconds
flat SS button
14500 battery
17mm total width
165,5 total length

Last edited:

cliffy1

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
DURHAM UK
When I was thinking of Proteus and Penelope I was thinking about something thin and small. I just wanted to make an atomizer that will smaller than the other rebuildables but at the same time to take much more liquid inside it. I manage to do that with Penelope. But because our purpose is the "small", then we can make a very small atomizer and it will still take inside what liquid other rebuildables out there can take.

So the Penelope will take 2ml of liquid and it will be at 45mm. Its very very small as I see it. I made a 18mm mouthpiece so the total length with the mouthpiece attached will be at 63mm. Proteus will be at 93mm (if I counted the right way), so in a total of 156mm we will have:

Venting cap like GGTS
Engraved tube with a very deep engraving this time
No spring anywhere inside Proteus (battery or button). Springs are what cause all the problems in any kind of electrical devices
Adjustable front cap so battery will always make contact even without a spring
AD control (like GGTS)
Penelope with 2ml capacity (with AD liquid control)
Separate electronic button (goes on and off anytime from the main tube so we dont throw out the whole unit if electronics fail)

Button has the following functions:
lock-unlock option
protection if we put battery in the wrong way
short cirquit protection
keeps the voltage steady at 3,6 volt so no drop in performance
Cut current if button gets pressed more than 14 seconds
flat SS button
14500 battery
17mm total width
156 total length

All fantastic news Imeo but will you still adopt the two wire option ie no res and res wire with this or will we just be able to use just one wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread