The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

P & p

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brenetics

Brenetics Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2013
    Yorktown, Va
    Hey guys, I found a pic of Proteus :p[​IMG]

Production is taking awhile because of the sheer weight. Not looking forward to those international shipping costs :p

It can also charge your car battery...introducing an entirely different aspect of GG Lego :)

Sincerely,
    #1 GG New Brass Fan

2. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa and it takes AW IMR 90..6500 batteries:laugh:

3. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    noone really likes or liked fat mods fog but we didnt have a serious choice. Proteus will change that.

4. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Bren, thats not Proteus!! Proteus venting cap is different :laugh:

5. *bibi*

*bibi* Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2014
    PP
  6. mitchob123

mitchob123 Full Member

Jun 22, 2013
    United States
    Imeo, have you considered including (or selling separately) a 14650 extension for proteus?

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    sure mit, why not? Its a very simple longer tube. Proteus is very small right now after the update I did for it, so it can take 14650 easy without looking strange

8. dutch onsea

dutch onsea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2013
    gent/Belgium
    Some people produce great mods, some great atomisers. But when most of them try to do both it won`t work. (Try the Strata) Some produce great electronics. But doing all these together? Sometimes I ask myself wether it`s not too much . The only company that comes near is SvoeMesto with the KF`s and the Semovar. Because your doing so much and you want to do it to perfection it takes a long time. The market is quickly expanding and that`s a good thing. I`ll wait for Proteus and will buy it anyway. But I believe you do loose some customers because of all the great devices on the market nowadays. Me , I ordered my third DNA30 yesterday. I have a small vaporshark, the Futura should be here today and the Hana-mini, well that will take a while. Please hurry Imeo,lots of people are waiting

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    dutch my friend, kayfun atomizers takes all his ideas from GG Iatty, GG Odysseus and bulli A2. As for his electronic mod, its 130mm long. I think there are way better products out there. Also he hasnt any mech mods.

On the other hand, we made by far the best mods and atomizers. In a while we will make the best by far electronics. Just wait a little more

The problem with superT is that the guy doesnt vape, so he doesnt know what exactly he has to do with atomizers

10. dutch onsea

dutch onsea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2013
    gent/Belgium
    I hardly use my KF`s as I need JC, but they are popular and the Semovar is a reliable APV. True, nothing like the GG-range but I can`t think of anyone else making and atomisers and mods. And the ones like Footoon hardly have any ideas of their own. So no, your right, no competition there. But now you`re going to bring out a mod with electronics and perhaps Evolve is a different story. They only have to worry about one product and they`re doing a good job IMO. I believe that Proteus is gonna do very well too. In every segment of vaping you bring us top products. Nice job. Ok, I`m of to work (night shift in a chemical plant) LOVELY haha

11. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    have a nice working day Dutch.:)

12. gheebee

gheebee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    North America
    I'm surprised that my search for it in this thread turned up nothing but every time I see the name "Proteus", I think of the movie Demon Seed! :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.