Not open for further replies.

Brenetics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Yorktown, Va
Hey guys, I found a pic of Proteus :p
atanepah.jpg

Production is taking awhile because of the sheer weight. Not looking forward to those international shipping costs :p

It can also charge your car battery...introducing an entirely different aspect of GG Lego :)

Sincerely,
#1 GG New Brass Fan

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
noone really likes or liked fat mods fog but we didnt have a serious choice. Proteus will change that.
In line with the upcoming Proteus I am sooooo happy that this will materialize a quote from Imeo that I've read somewhere (here I guess) that the future of vaping is light and slim.

Yes! Yes! Yes! It is!! :toast:

I'm in the process of selling most of my 22/23mm gear as I've had it with carrying devices weighing like bricks around when I'm out and about, working etc. It's not convenient and - but I guess that's just me - I still don't feel comfortable to vape in public with a cruise missile stuck in my face. This is why I like the Penny V2 and my other small RBAs & devices so much.

I can't wait to see how Proteus will turn out! :headbang:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey guys, I found a pic of Proteus :p
atanepah.jpg

Production is taking awhile because of the sheer weight. Not looking forward to those international shipping costs :p

It can also charge your car battery...introducing an entirely different aspect of GG Lego :)

Sincerely,
#1 GG New Brass Fan

Bren, thats not Proteus!! Proteus venting cap is different :laugh:

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
Some people produce great mods, some great atomisers. But when most of them try to do both it won`t work. (Try the Strata) Some produce great electronics. But doing all these together? Sometimes I ask myself wether it`s not too much . The only company that comes near is SvoeMesto with the KF`s and the Semovar. Because your doing so much and you want to do it to perfection it takes a long time. The market is quickly expanding and that`s a good thing. I`ll wait for Proteus and will buy it anyway. But I believe you do loose some customers because of all the great devices on the market nowadays. Me , I ordered my third DNA30 yesterday. I have a small vaporshark, the Futura should be here today and the Hana-mini, well that will take a while. Please hurry Imeo,lots of people are waiting

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
dutch my friend, kayfun atomizers takes all his ideas from GG Iatty, GG Odysseus and bulli A2. As for his electronic mod, its 130mm long. I think there are way better products out there. Also he hasnt any mech mods.

On the other hand, we made by far the best mods and atomizers. In a while we will make the best by far electronics. Just wait a little more

The problem with superT is that the guy doesnt vape, so he doesnt know what exactly he has to do with atomizers

Last edited:

dutch onsea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
gent/Belgium
I hardly use my KF`s as I need JC, but they are popular and the Semovar is a reliable APV. True, nothing like the GG-range but I can`t think of anyone else making and atomisers and mods. And the ones like Footoon hardly have any ideas of their own. So no, your right, no competition there. But now you`re going to bring out a mod with electronics and perhaps Evolve is a different story. They only have to worry about one product and they`re doing a good job IMO. I believe that Proteus is gonna do very well too. In every segment of vaping you bring us top products. Nice job. Ok, I`m of to work (night shift in a chemical plant) LOVELY haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread