P Plus questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thieums

Jun 26, 2010
France
Good news.

There are 3 years now, it was my first mod, and the strata it will become a must. :2cool:

I opened another topic, I havent seen this one sorry. Do you have any idea when will they be available again? This year or not?
Another question, I have unfortunately my original Precise, I know we can send you Precise for refurbishing, but I wonder if you can polish a satin P+ like a new old Precise ?

Thanks.

Thalinor

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
NH - USA
I would love to see an upgrade option for the 10440 with a adjustable rhodium pin instead of the fixed brass it came with and a tail cap replacement that locks like the new P+ 14500. It would not be hard to make the top/bottom parts and sell them as upgrades.

With my 10440 I needed to make a spacer for both flat and button top batteries as the tube is 3-5 mm to long. Protected button tops fit the best, but they were still off by a few MM and required an o-ring. Unfortunately, protected batteries worked awful in the unit so I switched to unprotected years ago and have never had an issue. Find the right atomizer and the mod is a dream.

The only real problem is that it does not lock on the switch making this perfect size pocket unit not so pocket friendly. This is the main reason I don't take it out too often.

I would also love to pick up a P+ 18650 if they ever make it back in stock. I wish Super T would start selling tubes for the 18xxx mods so that people can swap them out to use different battery combinations. Atmomixani got it right with the Nemesis mod; give people the option to do several battery configurations with one mod. We pay enough for these things; why not give people options!?

I hate the tube gap/tube lock ring on the ELA mod [makes the mod look ugly IMO] which is why offering several tube sizes is a better option. The single tube S/P+ mods are sleek and sexy, I don't see how selling tubs for a reasonable price or including them in a $180 mod is such a hard thing. Not only would this help stock issues but it would simplify the growing number of mods on the Super T website. Why do people have to buy a completely new mod just to go from 18650 to 18350?

Again your only real competitor right now [taking into account build quality & production availability] got it right in this regard, I hope Super T considers the same business model.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I would love to see an upgrade option for the 10440...
The only real problem is that it does not lock on the switch making this perfect size pocket unit not so pocket friendly. This is the main reason I don't take it out too often.
There is another problem you forgot about.....The vape it produces....WEAK!!!
I know some of you will chime in and say my P+10440 with a LR atty produces good (Not great) vapor...:vapor:LOL For what the first 10 hits....? If your like me and vape @ 11 watts even the first hit of a 10440 just wont do..... hey but the P+ 10 is a sexy mod.......;)

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I think it added so much length to a mod that it become unpopular..... Plus with the advent of the ELA which Kicks flawlessly, and the Simplicity Integrated Kiklet (no gap like the Kicklet had)...............

I like my kicklet. But then some call me weird. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread