The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Will Never Use Vaping.com again!

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by GerryGeez, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GerryGeez

GerryGeez Full Member

Apr 3, 2019
    I placed an order on 4/1/19 and even paid for expedited shipping, yet as of 4/3/19 it is still processing. I could have gotten it from a smoke shop had I known I was going to have to wait this long.

I have called and waited on hold for 20 minutes just to get a voicemail! I have emailed and gotten no response! This is NOT good customer service. Beware!

I have never had such a bad experience in all my years of online shopping. Truly am disappointed! V100134430

2. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    I guess I'm missing something.... you placed an order and it wasn't shipped out in 24 hours so you are upset about it?

The only thing I can understand being upset about is the phone call....

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. GerryGeez

GerryGeez Full Member

Apr 3, 2019
    What you're missing is 48 hours actually, but yes orders should ship out the same day the order is placed. Most reputable businesses do that now.

If you had nothing positive to add, maybe it shouldn't have been said.

Thanks for your concern.

4. Shadav

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    unless you placed your order wee hours of the morning on the 1st, it wouldn't be processed until the next business day the 2nd....and then possibly shipped out today or tomorrow...

I have never placed an order anywhere (vape related or not) that was processed and shipped out on the same day that it was ordered....usually it takes a few days

and sorry to say but you do realize that vaping.com is sister site to the forums here ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. GerryGeez

GerryGeez Full Member

Apr 3, 2019
    I have a list of sites that do that but a vaping example is Giantvapes.com had I seen this site before I placed the order, I would have ordered it from them.

No, I didn't know that it was a sister site. Either way, your shady comments are unnecessary.

6. Shadav

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    :lol: shady comments...um ok then...
    anyways welcome to ecf

[edit] I can tell you from my past experience that giantvapes does not process and ship orders out on the same day that they were placed, it took 4 days to process the order and another day for it to be shipped out....

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    When one joins a forum, posts in the vendor's "Got a problem?" thread, then one minute later starts a thread complaining about the vendor, I don't think it's reasonable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. tailland

tailland Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
    Gerry: Vent. Then calm down.

9. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Hi there, I'm very sorry about that, not sure whats going on with your order, I'll take a look right now. Would like me just to refund it?

10. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Fwiw-once it ships mine moved very quickly. I've had product shipped quickly then wander around the country for days. And that original notification for shipping is just most places printing out the label.

11. GerryGeez

GerryGeez Full Member

Apr 3, 2019
    YES, please just cancel it. I would like a full refund!

12. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    No problem, that is now done.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    Now THATS customer service.

• Agree Agree x 1