Past above & beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
You know, I don't even know how to begin to express how I feel about myvaporstore, their fabulous products, and even most importantly.....their way above and beyond customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to everyone for their juices, their fair prices on products, and the customer service FAR surpasses anything I have experienced.

All I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Wow. Just WOW.

Today I will be sending an email to a business client of mine, as they were wanting to know where to go on the web to get set up with everything. Guess where I'll be sending them?

myvaporstore.com

Thank you SO much for being a FABULOUS supplier. Just got my DUDE 50 ml bottle more of my mocha so watch out when I start vaping this stuff. LOL

Thank you again, for speedy response, great communication, and your true appreciation of your customers. That's what it's all about!

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Herman...you have my two thumbs up too! I got the Mocha liquid today and I really like it! I didn't think I would after I smelled it, but it is pretty damn good...Dude;) I am also very happy to say that I received two REAL 901 atomizers from MyVaporStore!!! Let me know when you have them in stock again. I will order more!! There are only a few suppliers that I order from and this one a new favorite of mine! Keep up the good work, Herman!! :)

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Herman...you have my two thumbs up too! I got the Mocha liquid today and I really like it! I didn't think I would after I smelled it, but it is pretty damn good...Dude;) I am also very happy to say that I received two REAL 901 atomizers from MyVaporStore!!! Let me know when you have them in stock again. I will order more!! There are only a few suppliers that I order from and this one a new favorite of mine! Keep up the good work, Herman!! :)

Oh GOOD girl, you did like it!!! I know, it tastes really good for a nice evening desert vape. I really like the Mocha. Herman's customer service in unbelievable too. I'm referring someone right now to him. GREAT place to buy! DUDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
First time to order from this supplier, ordered last night about 8pm Central.

901 atomizers (2)
901 batts (2)
901 pass through

juice x 2

Supply getting a bit low on my end and with so many suppliers running low or out of stock, I decided to try a new one.

Got Order confirmation right away, and will be curious to see how long order takes to arrive in East Texas.

I sincerely hope this one goes well, as I am getting short on stuff that works....

Oceaneco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Santa Fe, NM
I live in Washington state and I receive my orders in three days!! I have to say, they are tops in customer service!! This is definitely the company to try and beat for customer service!!! I don't think there is a company out there that can do it! I wouldn't even try to order from anyone else! I have absolutely no affiliation with this company, their service is just that good!! By the way Luckysevens4U, I am now lovin the Mocha too!! I ordered the 901 & 801 passthroughs and haven't put the Mocha down since! There really needs to be a warning label on this Mocha because it is highly addictive and could cause late night, fat free, guilt free indulgence!:oops:

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
You MOCHA HO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's good. I laid off it tonight though. LOL I get kindof strange and start typing some weird stuff when I get on my Mocha dudes....

Glad you guys like it and that it wasn't just me!!!

Maybe I do Mocha tomorrow night and come do a drive by here dudes.

As for customer service, and compassionate, kind owners, yes, couldn't ask for better. Great people. They truly know how to do business correctly, that's for sure! ;)

Later...........Dudes and Mocha Ho's

LOL

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
great service and fast shipping on first order from them, 3 days to Texas.

I like the 901 atomizers, seem to be working great, both of them, on passthrough.

Batteries are on charge now.

I got some Mocha and some Hawaii Punch and both are great. The Punch is sweet, but those of us who DO love sweet, it's the ticket.

The Mocha is heavenly, so I guess I will be joining the "Mocha HOs" group.

This supplier definately goes onto the A list for service and goods and shipping.

Jayisbored

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Brooklyn NY
I agree..great service on both of my orders. I have all the flavors you offer now...I cant wait till you get some new ones so i can give you more of my money lol

The mocha taste like the godiva hot chocolate mix i have. It taste more like the powder before you mix it...pretty darn good. All the other flavors are probably the most accurately flavored juices i have to what the flavor is supposed to be.

Order from myvaporstore you'll be happy u did :D

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
You MOCHA HO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's good. I laid off it tonight though. LOL I get kindof strange and start typing some weird stuff when I get on my Mocha dudes....

Glad you guys like it and that it wasn't just me!!!

Maybe I do Mocha tomorrow night and come do a drive by here dudes.

As for customer service, and compassionate, kind owners, yes, couldn't ask for better. Great people. They truly know how to do business correctly, that's for sure! ;)

Later...........Dudes and Mocha Ho's

LOL
I'm a mocha Ho too :D I have nothing but great things to say about Herman and his jucie BIG THUMBS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread