Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Thanks guys.

For what ever reason with the ithaka it seems like i have to gently lift while putting on the provari otherwise the adjustable pin goes to far up and doesn't make solid contact.

For the penelope I am not sure how the positive nut would have loosened, something was going on I just did a quick rebuild and all is good again in penelope land.

I was wondering to. There for awhile I would clean the contacts on the provari and all 510 threads of the atomizers on a weekly basis. I got lazy and had only cleaned the contact points on the provari. I did clean the threading on all devices yesterday, and there was buildup on the threading of the atomizers. Could that lead to issues?

I don't think dirty threads would jack with your resistance but it will reduce battery life for sure. Maybe it just jacks with Provari's readings.
I know my Provari would act weird when it needed a cleaning.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Okay! So I just got my first Penelope and now I understand all the love. It is wonderful. I know Im late to the party, but thats me. I traded one of my Odysseus's and though I was hesitant, I now have no regrets. Only problem I see is now I need to get a back up. And some bits and pieces so that I can enjoy her for years to come.

I love it just as is, not surprised as I love Odys simplicity. I recently got a slim PV and needed something lite and slim as the PV is titanium. She is a beauty and performs perfectly. I thank the "angel" who traded with me and I know that the Odysseus is in wonderful and appreciative hands.

So Please Imeo, make some parts up :)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Still loving The Penelope. Love the form and function. Pretty perfect as is, air flow , juice control just as good as Odysseus, warmer is the only difference I can notice , due to its shape.

I dont know how it compares to V2, but so far , for my needs, Im pleased, definitely hoping to get another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
Wicking wonderfully.
Recently both my Pennys V1 are mounted following the MrKrinkle style and wicking is really not a problem. Single 3.5mm wick at the coil, no wick in channels. Negative is hold fixed as was used in Ody V1 and it works - great amount of juice reaching the coil, very dense vapor.
Same setup I used with mesh only in Penelope, but this is more tricky, since mesh isn't able to keep the same amount of liquid as silica wick, so it tends to flood a little; probably a small piece of silica wick as support would help. I'll try again someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread