Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I will make all bases at once (when I will do it) so there is no number 1 or number 2 base buddy:)

I read this post and all I could think of was "All your base are belong to us" - anyone remember that? Maybe this "GG: All your vape are belong to us!" :lol:

Look fwd to dspin's poll :)

Sacker

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
USA - Honolulu, HI
same here, looking forward to the Poll... I initially didn't like how the penelope fitted onto my GGTS, so basically went and put it on other types of pv while waiting for Proteus, also waiting for the Iatty base to arrive... it works well without the top cap, but doesn't have a polished look even though it functions with air control.

your Penelope is total win... narrow air mouth piece ftw... it vapes stronger then ody v1 ... to me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxa, thats for sure Rogers. If you remember I dont own any of my mods. All of them went to you!
I read this post and all I could think of was "All your base are belong to us" - anyone remember that? Maybe this "GG: All your vape are belong to us!" :lol:

Look fwd to dspin's poll :)

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Now THAT will just be the icing on the cake! :w00t: I know for me, as great as the other GG devices are, at the center of the GG universe sits the GGTS and all else revolves around it!

When the times comes to make them, I am in, in, in!!! :thumbs:

I would agree that those that want to use Penelope on GGTS with VIR will be happy as clams. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread