• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
No problem. Never been I see they still allow smoking is true? Now, I have another vape friendly bar I can go to ;)

McGillans (the olderst pub in philly), National Mechanics (A killer bar...they serve filet mignon, Corn dogs and Frito pie.) Oh Shea's, Fergies Pub, Good Dog and Field house are all vape friendly. I am in center city alot, so I tend to go to those quite a bit. Although if you have an NVC card, just pop one on the table. (They say really big "Its not SMOKE, its VAPOR!" with a "what is an e-cig" blurb on the back)

I know there are a ton more downtown that I have vaped in with no problems, but I frequent those places.

Last edited:

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
McGillans (the olderst pub in philly), National Mechanics (A killer bar...they serve filet mignon, Corn dogs and Frito pie.) Oh Shea's, Fergies Pub, Good Dog and Field house are all vape friendly. I am in center city alot, so I tend to go to those quite a bit. Although if you have an NVC card, just pop one on the table. (They say really big "Its not SMOKE, its VAPOR!" with a "what is an e-cig" blurb on the back)

I know there are a ton more downtown that I have vaped in with no problems, but I frequent those places.

Awesome man surprise National Mechanics didnt give you a hard time. You are right most places downtown are very happy to let me and my friends in

19scorpio73

Jun 6, 2011
Pa.
Just wanted to say hi from Vandergrift! A little old town about 30 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. If you've seen "I am number 4", you've seen Vandergrift. The town they called "Paradise" on the movie was it! The only reason I mention the movie is because that's the most excitement there ever was (and ever will be) in Vandergrift! LOL
So funny reading about everyone's accents! Around here we say yinz, drink pop & the kids like to play in the crik ;) My grandma was also one of those little old ladies that someone mentioned way earlier in this thread. She was always warshin the deeshes & arnin her blouses. My sister-in-law is from Lancaster & it totally amazes me how different they talk over that way. It cracks me up!
Anyway, I've been vaping for a few months now & love trying out all the juices. I recently upgraded from a WAY overpriced cigarette style to a 3.7v box mod that I'm proud to say I made myself! It's crazy what you can get for $10!
Also looking for a brick & mortar store around here if anybody knows of one?

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Dang, scorpio, I grew up in Juniata county (central Pa) and other than yoonz instead of yinz, pretty much the same there. ;) Warshin' an' arnin', yep! An' always went swimmin' in the crik!

BTW: loved #4 and the scenery. Only thing in the whole of Juniata county worth noting is the Empire Kosher Poultry processing plant in Mifflintown, known locally as "the Chicken Plant" lol. Used to be 1 of only two Empire Kosher Poultry plants in the US. Never knew, or actually thought about why, there was a kosher processing plant in the county; to the best of my knowledge there wasn't a large Jewish population there. :blink:

ETA: FYI: History | Empire Kosher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread