• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hey there! New, umm, Philly area vaper here, just been in it a couple of weeks, but enjoying the heck out of it. I hope you folks don't mind my So Cal accent, but it's pretty ingrained :)

Maybe I'll run into some of you around.

K

Hi Chevello. Where in So Cal where you. My daughter spent 5 years living in San Diego area. Her last couple years were on Coronado Island. I miss a free place to stay out there since she came back east.

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
Welcome to the Wonderful, Wacky World of Vaping, Chess! :D

There's a group of vapers that meet regularly in York, here is their website - White Rose Vapers Club » Southern Pennsylvania Vapers

Hi TomCatt,

Since Brandon passed away last month the website is no longer accessible. Until we can get a new website up and running we are using the facebook page White Rose Vaper's Club - South Central PA | Facebook Please visit the page and "Like" us so that you can get notices on future vape meet-ups and updates.

BTW, when will we be seeing you at one of the monthly vape meet-ups? I am waiting for Cobblestone's to get back with me about a date for November's meet-up. Hope to see you there!

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
Hey Everyone! I am new to vaping (only on day 4...but I am getting there!) I am from Lititz (right outside of Lancaster). I look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi chess77, Congrats on your decision to ditch the analogs! Yay, another PA vaper! You must come to the next meet-up of the White Rose Vaper's Club. Local vape meets are the best way to build your vaping support system, talk to other local vapers, try different e-liquids, see different devices and methods for vaping, and have a great time. If you have a facebook account go to: White Rose Vaper's Club - South Central PA | Facebook and "Like" us. You will get notices for future vape meet-ups and updates. I hope to hear from Cobblestone's Restaurant tomorrow regarding the November meet. We are going to skip the month of December and pick back up in January.

InhaleGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Actually I and a few friends always meet up at the Jaggerbush on 23rd to vape and swap supplies but I would like to find something a little more laid back if we had a formal get together.

Lmk, when you all get together! I would love to connect with some fellow steel city vapers! PM me, cause I'm random checking this forum!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ElectroFag

Sep 29, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Hi all! Soo glad I found this group! Im a 29yo f from long island originally, been here in Philly for nearly 5 years w my wonderful wife Shannon. Ive spent the last 3 years vaping and shannon also on and off :eek:( still cant quite get her off those damned cancer stix for good! Anyway im bummed i couldnt mk it to Richmond for my 1st con, but im really getting more into DIY and mods and stuff and id love to meet up and get to know other vapers in the city or nearby. PM me anytime :O) Id love to meet newbies to vaping also, ive got years of experiences to share and xtra juices and stuff. Did i just try to bribe someone into being my friend? lol
Oh also want to say that ive ordered from the guys at Ecigg before and he (sry forgot the name of the super nice dude i met) met up w me for delivery to avoid shipping- it was great, right around the corner! I'll totally do it again.
Well im off to post about my new Little Sister VV mod from Ken's!! Preview- its amazing!!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Hi all! Soo glad I found this group! Im a 29yo f from long island originally, been here in Philly for nearly 5 years w my wonderful wife Shannon. Ive spent the last 3 years vaping and shannon also on and off :eek:( still cant quite get her off those damned cancer stix for good! Anyway im bummed i couldnt mk it to Richmond for my 1st con, but im really getting more into DIY and mods and stuff and id love to meet up and get to know other vapers in the city or nearby. PM me anytime :O) Id love to meet newbies to vaping also, ive got years of experiences to share and xtra juices and stuff. Did i just try to bribe someone into being my friend? lol
Oh also want to say that ive ordered from the guys at Ecigg before and he (sry forgot the name of the super nice dude i met) met up w me for delivery to avoid shipping- it was great, right around the corner! I'll totally do it again.
Well im off to post about my new Little Sister VV mod from Ken's!! Preview- its amazing!!

Awesome yes, that was me AKA Johnny or John :). Glad you are enjoying your vaping experience!

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Hi TomCatt,

Since Brandon passed away last month the website is no longer accessible. Until we can get a new website up and running we are using the facebook page White Rose Vaper's Club - South Central PA | Facebook Please visit the page and "Like" us so that you can get notices on future vape meet-ups and updates.

BTW, when will we be seeing you at one of the monthly vape meet-ups? I am waiting for Cobblestone's to get back with me about a date for November's meet-up. Hope to see you there!

Sorry to hear about Brandon. :(

Maybe some day I'll get off my lazy .... and show up :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread