• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeebiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Nesquehning, PA
I have all of his flavors except for the menthol one (getting it next order lol). I must say I don't have a favorite because they are all amazing. Dripping some sweet fission now - definitely recommended.

I haven't placed an order from him yet, but I plan on in the near future. Especially with a strong endorsement like that. I generally like less than half of juices from any particular vendor. I have tried about 20 different juice vendors. I guess I'm a bit picky. It would be cool to have my favorite juice vendor essentially in my backyard.

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
Hello, to all. I'm just north of Reading; lifetime resident of PA. Long time smoker - one year vaper.

What we need are some brick and mortar vaping stores. Best I've found is I always get next day delivery from Rob at Good Prophets without paying extra. As a matter of fact, over $30 and shipping is free (and it always arrives next day).

Anyone know of anything else?

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Hello, to all. I'm just north of Reading; lifetime resident of PA. Long time smoker - one year vaper.

What we need are some brick and mortar vaping stores. Best I've found is I always get next day delivery from Rob at Good Prophets without paying extra. As a matter of fact, over $30 and shipping is free (and it always arrives next day).

Anyone know of anything else?

Bluesman welcome to the PA subforum. One of my closest friends lives in Flying Hills. I am usually in that area about once a month!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Hey, ec!gg. I've looked at your website a few times and it has been my intention to place an order with you (I like to support the local guys). I will do that. I'm a no-nonsense tobacco flavor kind of person. Suggestions?

Awesome! Yea try our 555, Flue cured, or Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread