• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Well my avatar is "Mr. Cow Meow Meow" aka Gateway.... Usually just call him cow or cow meow meow. He was a rescue, the owner was moving out of state and someone at the shelter asked if I could take him in, so I did.

Em.jpg
And this is daddy's little girl, Ms Moewers, aka Ember, Emmers, Em. I got her from a shelter when I lived in Pa 11 years ago.

My fishies had a massive die off :( three tanks now with only one fish each :(. Damned power outages while I was at work.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Well my avatar is "Mr. Cow Meow Meow" aka Gateway.... Usually just call him cow or cow meow meow. He was a rescue, the owner was moving out of state and someone at the shelter asked if I could take him in, so I did.

View attachment 67910
And this is daddy's little girl, Ms Moewers, aka Ember, Emmers, Em. I got her from a shelter when I lived in Pa 11 years ago.

My fishies had a massive die off :( three tanks now with only one fish each :(. Damned power outages while I was at work.

Pretty cats!! Poor fishes :(

How cute!!

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
Brothers-in-law, stepbrothers, blood brothers, brothers in arms perhaps? :unsure::laugh:

They're like 2 7 yr old little boys....tussling and playing non-stop....until they settle down side by side on the couch. They're totally inseparable and so cute to watch, especially when they've found one of our socks to play tug-o-war with :p:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread