The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Discussion in 'Loving and Caring for K9's and Felines and/or Othe' started by jj2, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Joey S

Joey S Super Member ECF Veteran

2. Hogwart

Hogwart Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2010
    Granite Bay, CA
    Heres my Hanna Bell

[​IMG]

3. Fudgey

Fudgey Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 22, 2010
    Oklahoma
    She is adorable!

4. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Shilah was a very lucky doggie and my hats off to you for giving her four very happy years.

All of them are adorable. :)

5. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Reviving the thread, lets see some more pics

6. Crankyfuzz

Crankyfuzz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    This is wyler he is 2 years old

[​IMG]

I will have to get a picture of him in his leather jacket he looks really menacing in that

7. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Sooo cute........and I bet he really does look menacing. :laugh:

Does he think he is a BIG doggie!!!

8. Crankyfuzz

Aug 27, 2009
    Yes he does my neighbor has a very large mixed breed dog who is just this lovable beast that wants to play all the time Wyler however takes the defensive and thinks he is protecting me from him and will try to go after this dog who weighs at least 110 pounds lol. Meanwhile my neighbors dog just kinda looks at him like wanna play

9. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Now that's a face only a mother could love. Absolutely adorable. I love the tooth thing she has going on.

Hehehe....he would fit right in at my house.

The little guy in my avatar is our newest addition. He was saved from the local pound. My avatar is the actual photo that was placed in the paper when he was available. Yes, he's as mouthy now as he was when he was little. He's right at a year old now.

10. Crankyfuzz

Aug 27, 2009
    lol wyler is not to mouthy he is not the yapping type which is a good thing he only barks when someone is here or he wants outside and no one is paying attention

11. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    That's good that he's fairly quiet. I have 6 dogs that think they should bark at the wind blowing outside. However, I always know when something is wrong by their tones. It's funny how people tune into their animals' sounds.

12. Crankyfuzz

Aug 27, 2009
    Yes that's true you can tell by their bark what it means I can tell when it is just hubby getting home or when it is a strange by the way wyler barks

13. sashwa

sashwa ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Alcatraz
    Here is Ben the Dog and Sashwa the Cat.....

Ben is a rescue. I walked into Petsmart to see if a kitten or cat wanted to adopt me. Ben told me he was a funny looking red cat and asked me to take him to his forever home. He is about 3 years old and now wears one ear up and one ear down.

Sashwa is a registered PixieBob and is 16 years old now. I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. Her daddy was 25 lbs and her mama 8 lbs. Sash ended up around 14 lbs with her daddy's big bones but has her mama's small statue. She has 5 large toes on each foot. As a baby she looked all feet. She is also the only pedigreed animal I have ever had.

14. Fudgey

Supporting member
    Feb 22, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Ben made a good choice :):)

15. sashwa

sashwa ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Alcatraz
    Nahhhh, I made the good choice. :D

16. Tripster

Tripster Super Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2011
    Kush
    [​IMG]

Myla
    [​IMG]

PePe
    [​IMG]

PePe/Tom Cat/Cry Baby aka CB/K2
    [​IMG]

Fat Booty aka Puff
    [​IMG]

Gravy/George (awol)/Myla
    [​IMG]

Stripes aka Big Boy (also awol)
    [​IMG]

I didn't name'em and the only one pet that is mine is PePe. :laugh:

17. Fudgey

Supporting member
    Feb 22, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Love the kittens!!

Stripes looks just like the cat I had :D

18. Fudgey

Supporting member
    Feb 22, 2010
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

Littlebit (dog) and Buttons (cat)

[​IMG]

Atticus and Littlebit

19. Tripster

Tripster Super Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2011
    I see the resemblance for sure and it breaks my heart knowing that Stripes and George may have been killed by the police/volunteers here since this town has a bad feral/stray cat issue. I heard shots for a couple months and it outraged me, ok time to change the subject...

Very cute animals ya got there...Atticus reminds me of my sisters cat Gavin (r.i.p).

I have lost a lot of loved ones if ya can't tell, I have had over 20+ cats in my lifetime , 6 dogs, numerous rats, ferrets, chinchillas and so many other animals/creatures. (some not mine but mine, lol)

20. Crankyfuzz

Aug 27, 2009
    Love the story I swore years ago I would never own a dog after my previous one was accidentally hit by a car and had to be put to sleep while I was on vacation. But wyler attached himself to me and wanted to be my pal I thought about it for 3 weeks before calling them up and asking if he was still there they were waiting for my call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.