• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwart

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
Granite Bay, CA
Heres my Hanna Bell

IMG_1825.jpg

Crankyfuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Yes he does my neighbor has a very large mixed breed dog who is just this lovable beast that wants to play all the time Wyler however takes the defensive and thinks he is protecting me from him and will try to go after this dog who weighs at least 110 pounds lol. Meanwhile my neighbors dog just kinda looks at him like wanna play

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Heres my Hanna Bell

IMG_1825.jpg

Now that's a face only a mother could love. Absolutely adorable. I love the tooth thing she has going on.

This is wyler he is 2 years old

1013101022.jpg

I will have to get a picture of him in his leather jacket he looks really menacing in that

Hehehe....he would fit right in at my house.

The little guy in my avatar is our newest addition. He was saved from the local pound. My avatar is the actual photo that was placed in the paper when he was available. Yes, he's as mouthy now as he was when he was little. He's right at a year old now.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
lol wyler is not to mouthy he is not the yapping type which is a good thing he only barks when someone is here or he wants outside and no one is paying attention

That's good that he's fairly quiet. I have 6 dogs that think they should bark at the wind blowing outside. However, I always know when something is wrong by their tones. It's funny how people tune into their animals' sounds.

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Here is Ben the Dog and Sashwa the Cat.....

Ben is a rescue. I walked into Petsmart to see if a kitten or cat wanted to adopt me. Ben told me he was a funny looking red cat and asked me to take him to his forever home. He is about 3 years old and now wears one ear up and one ear down.

Sashwa is a registered PixieBob and is 16 years old now. I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. Her daddy was 25 lbs and her mama 8 lbs. Sash ended up around 14 lbs with her daddy's big bones but has her mama's small statue. She has 5 large toes on each foot. As a baby she looked all feet. She is also the only pedigreed animal I have ever had.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
HPIM0444.jpg

Littlebit (dog) and Buttons (cat)

HPIM0318.jpg

Atticus and Littlebit

I see the resemblance for sure and it breaks my heart knowing that Stripes and George may have been killed by the police/volunteers here since this town has a bad feral/stray cat issue. I heard shots for a couple months and it outraged me, ok time to change the subject...

Very cute animals ya got there...Atticus reminds me of my sisters cat Gavin (r.i.p).

I have lost a lot of loved ones if ya can't tell, I have had over 20+ cats in my lifetime , 6 dogs, numerous rats, ferrets, chinchillas and so many other animals/creatures. (some not mine but mine, lol)

Crankyfuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Here is Ben the Dog and Sashwa the Cat.....

Ben is a rescue. I walked into Petsmart to see if a kitten or cat wanted to adopt me. Ben told me he was a funny looking red cat and asked me to take him to his forever home. He is about 3 years old and now wears one ear up and one ear down.

Sashwa is a registered PixieBob and is 16 years old now. I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. Her daddy was 25 lbs and her mama 8 lbs. Sash ended up around 14 lbs with her daddy's big bones but has her mama's small statue. She has 5 large toes on each foot. As a baby she looked all feet. She is also the only pedigreed animal I have ever had.

Love the story I swore years ago I would never own a dog after my previous one was accidentally hit by a car and had to be put to sleep while I was on vacation. But wyler attached himself to me and wanted to be my pal I thought about it for 3 weeks before calling them up and asking if he was still there they were waiting for my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread