Status
Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
This is my son. He was adopted out because my ex is the devil. My Chee, Cheesy Toe, Cheetoh, Hey You!, Fluffy Man, Baby Boy. He is a cat of many names.

43adc449-1dc6-e023.jpg

This is my baby girl. She was also adopted out, thanks Devi... I mean ex. My Car, Carson Kitty, Car Girl, Ow That Hurts!, Pretty Kitty. She is also a cat of many names.

43adc449-1e0c-e2a3.jpg

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Thank you!! come on it was funny i couldnt let that 1 go i tried i swear.. But Drotts post kept calling me back

If it makes you feel any better Paul I thought the same thing I just managed to control myself slightly longer than you did... and then I did not need to reply because you already had! ;):angel:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
This is my son. He was adopted out because my ex is the devil. My Chee, Cheesy Toe, Cheetoh, Hey You!, Fluffy Man, Baby Boy. He is a cat of many names.

43adc449-1dc6-e023.jpg
Is it just me, or does he have a look on his face like "God I hate you..."? Not that he does, but Cheesy Toe doesnt look happy!!!

Some of my friends started calling Cocoa "Toefur"... She's got these tufts of hair that poke out of the top of her feet between her toes. Mrs E has been wanting to get her groomed to remove it, but I wont let her. God made her that way, and she's still my baby girl with it. So there.

Paul, Paul, Paul....you're something else...:blush::ohmy::laugh:

If it makes you feel any better Paul I thought the same thing I just managed to control myself slightly longer than you did... and then I did not need to reply because you already had! ;):angel:
Yeah, he beat me to it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread