The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Philly Vapor's Club?

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by nordoe, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xAreWhyAyEn

xAreWhyAyEn Full Member

May 18, 2012
    Philadelphia
    I'd be very happy to see something come together locally. Ive only met 1 other vaper in the course of normal things (other than my brother and cousin who started before me) and that was at a car meet. (Philly Supras). It'd be great to trade out hardware, buy stuff from others, and trade liquids that we dont like (taste is very very subjective) and exchange ideas. Im in northeast philly and my brother and cousin in northern liberties, and im sure they'd be down also

2. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Awesome sounds like we have a lot of of interest in this. We should definitely set something up maybe once a month or every couple months

3. nordoe

nordoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    I will secure a location and date. I am thinking late July for our first meet. I just want to get an appx. head count. Please send me a PM that you are interested in joining us for the meet. If you are bringing anyone, let me know that as well. I will create a spreadsheet to keep track. I think this is going to come together nice.

4. nordoe

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
  5. Jefferson62

Jefferson62 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2011
    Douglassville, PA
    Count me in, and a guest as well.

6. Digitaltitan

Digitaltitan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Im so in, Zach. Make it happen and ill never miss a meet

PS +1 or 2

7. nordoe

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    I met a few vapers at the phillies game last night. They all joined the facebook group. This thing is starting to come along. I will be making phone calls this weekend to try and get a date and location for the meet.

8. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Count me in for sure! I will be sure to bring a few pieces with me to show off - My SS lavatubes will steal the show though :)

I will have to check my supplies but I might be able to toss in a box mod for raffle or trade as well and I have a TON of juice for trade (I have about 100 bottles of stuff that I don't care for much, only kept in case of zombie apocalypse :) ).

9. nordoe

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    We may have a secured a location for the meet. Looks like it will be in northeast philly on 7/28/2012 from 1 to 3. They location just wants to check with the dept. of health to make sure there is no problem hosting us. Hopefully it will not fall through. More info to follow. Its a start.

10. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Drat! I teach that day and time. I would be better with a Saturday evening, myself.

@ec!gg: These are bars you listed about a year ago on ECF:

Few more to add:

Fox and hound - King of Prussia
    Sapphire - Manayunk
    Zestys- Manayunk
    Kildares - Manayunk
    Great American Pub - Conshy (I think this is where we had a meet Sept 2010)
    Irish Pub - Center City

11. nordoe

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    Hey Everyone,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that we are changing the name of the group to East Coast Vapors Club. We felt that some people who did not live in the Philadelphia area were hesitant to join. We want to make this thing work and believe this is a step in the right direction. Our facebook group is really starting to take off. I do understand that everyone on ECF does not have a facebook account so I will continue to post updates on ECF as well as facebook. Thanks

12. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    awesome Nordoe. Sorry I have been so quiet, had issues with my home internet, but all appears to be fixed now. I really think that keeping the location septa viable is important. It would really help with the turnout.

13. nordoe

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    I have another post with the details of the meet. It is 7/21 and one block from a Septa trian station.

14. Sense Field

Sense Field Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2010
    Nomad
    My girlfriend's sister owns The Bottle Shop on passyunk ave. I'm sure we could all meet there.

15. nordoe

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    Please check the East Coast Vapers Club thread as we have a place and date lined up.

16. iheart45s

iheart45s Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Bottle Shop would be an awesome place for a meet. (Mostly because it's pretty much right next door to me!)

Missed the last meet but really looking forward to the next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.