• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Philly Vapor's Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAreWhyAyEn

May 18, 2012
Philadelphia
I'd be very happy to see something come together locally. Ive only met 1 other vaper in the course of normal things (other than my brother and cousin who started before me) and that was at a car meet. (Philly Supras). It'd be great to trade out hardware, buy stuff from others, and trade liquids that we dont like (taste is very very subjective) and exchange ideas. Im in northeast philly and my brother and cousin in northern liberties, and im sure they'd be down also

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I'd be very happy to see something come together locally. Ive only met 1 other vaper in the course of normal things (other than my brother and cousin who started before me) and that was at a car meet. (Philly Supras). It'd be great to trade out hardware, buy stuff from others, and trade liquids that we dont like (taste is very very subjective) and exchange ideas. Im in northeast philly and my brother and cousin in northern liberties, and im sure they'd be down also

Awesome sounds like we have a lot of of interest in this. We should definitely set something up maybe once a month or every couple months

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly
I will secure a location and date. I am thinking late July for our first meet. I just want to get an appx. head count. Please send me a PM that you are interested in joining us for the meet. If you are bringing anyone, let me know that as well. I will create a spreadsheet to keep track. I think this is going to come together nice.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Count me in for sure! I will be sure to bring a few pieces with me to show off - My SS lavatubes will steal the show though :)

I will have to check my supplies but I might be able to toss in a box mod for raffle or trade as well and I have a TON of juice for trade (I have about 100 bottles of stuff that I don't care for much, only kept in case of zombie apocalypse :) ).

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
We may have a secured a location for the meet. Looks like it will be in northeast philly on 7/28/2012 from 1 to 3. They location just wants to check with the dept. of health to make sure there is no problem hosting us. Hopefully it will not fall through. More info to follow. Its a start.

Drat! I teach that day and time. I would be better with a Saturday evening, myself.

@ec!gg: These are bars you listed about a year ago on ECF:

Few more to add:

Fox and hound - King of Prussia
Sapphire - Manayunk
Zestys- Manayunk
Kildares - Manayunk
Great American Pub - Conshy (I think this is where we had a meet Sept 2010)
Irish Pub - Center City

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are changing the name of the group to East Coast Vapors Club. We felt that some people who did not live in the Philadelphia area were hesitant to join. We want to make this thing work and believe this is a step in the right direction. Our facebook group is really starting to take off. I do understand that everyone on ECF does not have a facebook account so I will continue to post updates on ECF as well as facebook. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread