Pico Squeeze 2 coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
photo.php
Pico squeeze 2... 21700... regulated..looks nice :)

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Thanks for the heads up. I'm just getting into 2x700 mods lately, so this is another one to keep an eye out for. I ordered a Pico 21700 this weekend. Haven't bought any non-squonk mods in a while, so looking forward to having a Pico in 21700 format. This will be one I will watch for as well.

I've only been squonking since the beginning of the year, but my RTAs, RDTAs, and non-squonk gear have been sitting for the most part. Looks like a good time to get into squonking with all the new 'mainstream' gear being released lately.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Language in video not appropriate

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Removed the quote of the deleted video post

Warning profanity laced.Totally unnecessary IMO. It's not that I am some kind of angel but I find this trend disturbing. I for one would never subscribe to this persons channel or anyone else who feels the need to drop f bombs and c bombs every other word.Sorry for the rant.
Looking forward to a review of this device by someone a little more mature.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA

Warning profanity laced.Totally unnecessary IMO. It's not that I am some kind of angel but I find this trend disturbing. I for one would never subscribe to this persons channel or anyone else who feels the need to drop f bombs and c bombs every other word.Sorry for the rant.

Agreed. I was going to post that video a couple of days ago and decided not to because of the "unnecessary" language in the video.

I've been waiting for a regulated squeeze since the original was released. Kind of disappointed in the form factor but I don't think you are going to see many mods being released without 2x700 support now. And yeah, not sure about that side fire button. Don't think that's going to help with the functionality of the device.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016

I completely agree with you...This reviewer is known for being somewhat immature.. It is very easy for us to express ourselves without the F and C words.. The french reviewer although my french isnt great did a great job of showing me the pico squeeze 2 in its glory... The side fire button, metal shaft into the squonk bottle,general size because of the 21700 form factor are a worry but overall it looks well made and a solid effort by Eleaf... :)

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Love my Squeezes. I’m not into regulated much anymore, but I will get this. I have an Inbox V2, and not interested in another square box mod. This is different and I will buy.

The cool kids hot item at the moment is the Pulse 80 watt. But to me it is just another boxy mod and offers nothing new. As someone said above, I think this is what the Capo should/could have been. Money is set aside, 20700 set to go, ready to buy.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I'll pick up the Squeeze 2, especially since it will take a 2x700 battery. My current Squeezes are great for a quick carry or backup mod to me, but not for an ADV.

I'll be interested to see how the Squeeze 2 compares to the Pulse in weight and size.

I disagree about the Pulse being 'just another boxy mod'. All of my others have been shelved since I got it. Well still playing with the Cut some, but only 1-2 days/week. I haven't picked up my RSQ since the day I got the Pulse.

Already own a number of backups for the Pulse, and a TON of replacement bottles. I'm going to try the bottles in a few other mods.

The Pulse is ridiculously light, even with a 20700 battery. Makes it a great carry ADV device. The bottle system is incredibly clean. I don't even bother with using a refill bottle. It's quick to remove and fill even on the go, and it's very clean, no messes. And the Vandy chip is NO slouch.

OTOH, my Inbox has been retired to the vape closet, not the vape shelf. The weight, only capable of an 18650, and a messy fill if you have a V1/V2 like I do, I wouldn't want to have to deal with again. Actually, I'm so spoiled by the Pulse bottles (clean and quick), that I cringe having to have paper towels ready when filling another type of bottle. I LOVE being able to leave the house and not have to carry/swap batteries all the time. My Inbox will be used as a backup device only, possibly never again. The only advantage the Inbox has is the DNA chip if that's something that matters to you. I have eight DNA devices, but I don't do TC. I bought those devices because I wanted the device, not the chip.

Even my Therion BFs sit on the shelf now. I haven't even bothered to load Replay on them yet. The Therion bottle system is better than most (Pulse much better), but having to swap batteries several times a day in the Therion is a PITA I no longer want to deal with. Still love the Therion, but the Pulse is much more user friendly than other devices I've used.

Just my two cents. I will give the Squeeze 2 a shot though. I'm not in a big hurry to find a new and better squonker at this point though. The Pulse has really made me happy in that respect. My new device purchases will be more out of curiosity than need of a new device.

I have no idea how the long term reliability of the Pulse will be, but at the $50 price point, I'm not concerned if it lasts me 6 months or longer. Time will tell.

Last edited:

I found the video and watched it... was expecting something so much worse. Turned out to be unicorns and rainbows compared to what this little rant expresses.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
@score69 - I’m sure the Pulse is great, did not mean to sound like I was trashing it. But, it’s still just another boxy mod, with removable panels. And I already have one of those. I feel the same way about the Hcigar Aurora.

Agree about filling the Inbox. Filled the bottle one time, cleaned up the mess, and 510 fill ever since. I also have V2.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Love my Squeezes. I’m not into regulated much anymore, but I will get this. I have an Inbox V2, and not interested in another square box mod. This is different and I will buy.

The cool kids hot item at the moment is the Pulse 80 watt. But to me it is just another boxy mod and offers nothing new. As someone said above, I think this is what the Capo should/could have been. Money is set aside, 20700 set to go, ready to buy.

Not into boxes either. All my squonks are rounded, with front access to the bottle rather than through a face plate on the side. The closest to a full box I made an exception for is the vicious ant spade, partly because the squonk hole is on the corner and close enough to front facing, but also the swappable bottle system, great internals, metal housing and beautiful stabwood face plate. Also a good performer.

I'm less into regulated squonks but I would add the squeeze 2 as a lower end alternative to my BAMs - the only regulated mods I am using right now. I like the bottle system, the looks, larger battery option and the fact that the screen and adjustment buttons are out of site after I set my wattage, since I usually leave it alone after I set it. Looks like a rugged mod too, unlike the anita which feels like it will crumple in my hand or shatter if I drop it. I like low cost mods like the squeeze or feedlink, but I don't like when the mod feels cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread