Pico Squeeze 2 coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Wish the fire button was in its original place, I dont find thumb fire comfortable.

Someone should show the size comparison to the original squeeze, that would help me decide.
is 21700 compatible, so do believe it should be slight bigger but will be smaller among others regulated squonk mod .....

btw any preorder site now ?
i was thinking of buying RSQ but 18650 draw me back ........ pico sq 2, here i come

Reactions: stols001

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
@score69 - I’m sure the Pulse is great, did not mean to sound like I was trashing it. But, it’s still just another boxy mod, with removable panels. And I already have one of those. I feel the same way about the hcigar Aurora.

Agree about filling the Inbox. Filled the bottle one time, cleaned up the mess, and 510 fill ever since. I also have V2.
Figs, apologize if it sounds like I took your post the wrong way. That wasn't my intent.

I was trying to compare all of the positives I find personally with it, and by the time I was done, it sounded like I was responding in that manner, lol.

We're all different folks/strokes, and I am just still really excited with what I consider to be positives in the Pulse. All is good my friend. :)

As far as the Squeeze 2 goes, I also prefer the picture showing the fire button in a similar position to the current models. That side fire button looks a little less user friendly. Guess we have to wait and see how it feels when we've got the device in hand. It may work out great depending on the size of the mod, some folks with larger hands may have an easier time, etc.

I'm a lefty, so my big concern is how easily I can thumb or finger fire it and still have the bottle hole accessible. We'll be using the fire button much more than the bottle obviously, but I'd hate to have to flip the mod around to be able to squonk it easily.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
That rainbow one does look nice. Just got a Pico 21700 today, guessing it will be close in size.

I'm sure the screen being crooked was a fluke. I hope they fix the brightness issue though. I still have no use for the RDA either, but that fire button does worry me after seeing the video. The only way I'll vape with my right hand is if I lose use of my left one. I'll have to use my index finger to fire it. Might not be bad, we'll see.

Looks like TC if pretty respectable possibly for those of you using it.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I love All metal look. One of the many things I enjoy about my Coppervape Squonk. Day one, first in line, insta buy....

Jeebus! That uncoated one does look super sexy! Really glad they didn't go with any plastics on this one. Definitely getting the uncoated one, but if they do a matte black I might have to grab one of those as well [emoji12]

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Last edited:

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Just thought of something stupid about my price ranges in the post above. I was thinking of prices for the Squeeze 2 alone. Of course including a topper and a 21700 battery the prices would me higher. I wouldn’t mind paying for an included battery, but have no need for an obvious DL RDA.

Yeah it looks like a decent atomizer but too much air for my needs. I'd prefer to get just the mod. I'm set for batteries for now.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I wanted to like this pico, I've only had good luck with picos in the past. The bottle set up with the metal rod (which stopped me from getting the first squeeze), fire button location, and those goofy lights ruins it for me. It is kind of disappointing, they did good on the rest of the aesthetics.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Just an FYI. You can turn the lights off and I have had zero problems with the metal rod on my 5 Squeezes. I don't think the fire button will be an issue unless you are a southpaw. :)
Depending on what I'm doing, I use either hand. I have no issue using either hand with almost any task, so that button will be very annoying to me.

The metal rod design is probably my #1 most hated feature on squonks, period.

I know the lights are able to shut off, but that feature should not even exist on vape mods. Just makes it look like a kids toy and really have no viable use at all. Just makes it look like they are targeting children if you ask me and I for one will not buy a mod with that feature, that is just feeding the fire.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Preorder $39.95 at Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Squonk Kit with Coral 2 RDA

Preorder $49.95 at [Pre-order] Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Kit With Coral 2 Atomizer 100W

Price all over the place. Probably placeholder prices at this point. Shows shipping 6.15.18 - we’ll see.

iMHO
Excellent value at less than $50
Good price at less than $70
Gotta think about it if over $70
i don't trust vaporl they always offer lowest prices but never launch (ready stock, preorder or anything) ...

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Just an FYI. You can turn the lights off and I have had zero problems with the metal rod on my 5 Squeezes. I don't think the fire button will be an issue unless you are a southpaw. :)

Depending on what I'm doing, I use either hand. I have no issue using either hand with almost any task, so that button will be very annoying to me.

The metal rod design is probably my #1 most hated feature on squonks, period.

I know the lights are able to shut off, but that feature should not even exist on vape mods. Just makes it look like a kids toy and really have no viable use at all. Just makes it look like they are targeting children if you ask me and I for one will not buy a mod with that feature, that is just feeding the fire.

my driptech, gbox and pico sq all with metal rod and i actually enjoy using it especially on refill, it make it simple and easy ....

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
my driptech, gbox and pico sq all with metal rod and i actually enjoy using it especially on refill, it make it simple and easy ....
That is why I called it MY most hated feature and not a poor design or anything else that would shine a negative light on it. It works, and some people may love that design. I personally cannot stand it. For me, it makes it harder to get all the juice out of the bottle, it can interfere with squeezing the bottle sometimes, it is a pain to clean out between flavor changes, and can get quite funky if not cleaned out before storing it for long periods of time. I find the silicone straw method more clean for my mods and for my taste buds. I can replace the silicone tube in less than a minute if I need to and without tools, which cannot be done with the metal tube.

Again, it is just personal preference and if the metal tube doesn't bother you, that's great and I'm glad you enjoy it. For me, which I'll be the first to admit that I am overly picky, it is a feature that stops me from buying a mod. If I'm going to drop cash on something, it needs to be something I enjoy and not compromise on any of the features, so the features need to fit my style and the metal tube fails to do for me.

I wanted to get all three mods you mentioned, but that tube stopped me all three times, so me being so picky really limits what is available for me to purchase. For instance, I have yet to find a dual battery regulated squonk that fits me and my style, and not cost a ludicrous price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread