Pico Squeeze 2 coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Ok question for y’all- somehow I set the degrees to Celsius and want to change it back to F. I’ve looked through the manual but can’t find anything that mentions it.

Any ideas? And yes I know I can keep it in C but I prefer F. Thanks
Possible like other device. Click till higher or lower temp than click again, it should flip to F ...

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Has anyone thought about downloading the Arctic Fox software for this device? Does it even work on this Squeeze 2? I don’t know anything about Eleafs or Arcticfox s/w. This is my first Eleaf. Ive run DNA SXmini and Vaporesso software but not this.
Too new to be listed on NFE site. (Arctic Fox) I chcked. Maybe their forum...

Reactions: Fidola13

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Not sure why so much dislike for the Coral 2 that comes with the Squeeze 2. I’m really enjoying the flavor from it. Other than the weird post angles it’s a pretty good atty imo. Sure it’s not as good as the Entheon etc...but I’m really liking the vape on it.

All about airflow for me. The C2 looks like a decent atty from what I've seen but that massive air intake is just too much for how I vape. In my journey I've found I prefer a more restricted airflow and that closing a large intake down is less effective than a smaller intake run wide open. So if I want a really restricted draw, I'll use an atty with small intake to begin with. The only ones I make exceptions for are attys that utilize multiple small holes where I can close one or more holes off completely, like the jorda B for instance, or a skyfall.

I'm also not a big fan of postless decks, but that wouldn't necessarily stop me from using an atty. Just a preference. With the C2 it is mostly just the airflow that doesn't cater to how I vape. I don't build big enough to properly use that much air

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
All about airflow for me. The C2 looks like a decent atty from what I've seen but that massive air intake is just too much for how I vape. In my journey I've found I prefer a more restricted airflow and that closing a large intake down is less effective than a smaller intake run wide open. So if I want a really restricted draw, I'll use an atty with small intake to begin with. The only ones I make exceptions for are attys that utilize multiple small holes where I can close one or more holes off completely, like the jorda B for instance, or a skyfall.

I'm also not a big fan of postless decks, but that wouldn't necessarily stop me from using an atty. Just a preference. With the C2 it is mostly just the airflow that doesn't cater to how I vape. I don't build big enough to properly use that much air

Yep it definitely has huge airflow and that’s actually one of the reasons I enjoy it so much. Makes sense that someone who prefers a tighter draw wouldn’t be a fan of it.

Have you tried an Entheon? I find that to be restricted quite a bite but the flavor is fantastic.

I use several setups throughout the day lol! I pick n choose which one depending on my mood although I don’t do MTL anymore. I have a Kabuki clone I’ve never used so I’ve been thinking about just trying it out for fun.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
The entheon is a great atty, and definitely geared more to how I vape. Most of my rdas are variations of it. I have a decent collection to choose from as well. Typically 8 or so squonkers built and ready to go and a few tube mechs with drippers for testing new juice at home. I usually take 3 squonks to work for the day and cycle through the rest as I feel like it at home.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The entheon is a great atty, and definitely geared more to how I vape. Most of my rdas are variations of it. I have a decent collection to choose from as well. Typically 8 or so squonkers built and ready to go and a few tube mechs with drippers for testing new juice at home. I usually take 3 squonks to work for the day and cycle through the rest as I feel like it at home.

What other RDAs are like it? I have a NarDa and NarCa but the Narda is noisy- it whistles annoyingly. I just bought a Hadaly clone from FT but haven’t built it yet.

This Pico Squeeze 2 is my 1st squonk I haven’t wanted an unregulated device and I haven’t really liked the shapes of most devices up until this Pico. I actually bought another one I’m enjoying it so much. Should be arriving tomorrow.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Some of my current faves that see everyday use:
Basic 1.1 (pretty restricted, incredible flavor and leak proof)

Alcatraz (very smooth, hadaly-like draw, but doesn't leak - also vertical coil)

Armor 1.0 or 2 (both good and versatile)

Hellfire Strike, Hellfire Sentinel (both solid designs with good airflow and flavor)

Mulciber (another versatile rda that supports a wide range of builds. It is older but the design is solid so it stays in my rotation because it is awesome)

Jorda B (smooth, quiet draw but pretty testricted)

O-atty v1 (another older one but nice and airy for when I want that)

My two absolute favorites right now are the skyfall and convergent rdas. They have the best balance of smooth, quiet and flavorful vape I've had yet. Skyfall uses swapable air disks to change your airflow, the convergent also has swapable air inserts but the default one it comes with is very restricted. The others have to be ordered separately. I odered some but I will probably just keep using the default until I can buy another convergent to try them with.

The airiest attys out of those would be the O Atty and Hellfire Sentinel. The most restricted would be the Jorda B and Convergent.

Most flavorful would be convergent, skyfall, basic and mulciber

Everything else I have including my hadalys and entheon are not being used right now - only have so many mods I can put these things on [emoji2]

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
What other RDAs are like it? I have a NarDa and NarCa but the Narda is noisy- it whistles annoyingly. I just bought a Hadaly clone from FT but haven’t built it yet.

This Pico Squeeze 2 is my 1st squonk I haven’t wanted an unregulated device and I haven’t really liked the shapes of most devices up until this Pico. I actually bought another one I’m enjoying it so much. Should be arriving tomorrow.

The squeeze 2 is an excellent mod. The only way you can currently get nice designs like that are through high end limited production models. Trust me, that is pretty much all I vape these days and the squeeze 2 fits in nicely with my high end gear.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California

You may need to adjust your build for the narda. Could be as simple as shifting the coil a bit away from the airflow or having to rebuild with a smaller or larger coil. Just trial and error but with an ideal build for it the narda shouldn't whistle, otherwise it wouldn't be one of the most sought after rdas. I've never used one myself so I can't even recommend a build for it. Some of these attys can be tricky to get just right and might not even seem to vape all that well until you get everything perfect and then they become amazing.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You may need to adjust your build for the narda. Could be as simple as shifting the coil a bit away from the airflow or having to rebuild with a smaller or larger coil. Just trial and error but with an ideal build for it the narda shouldn't whistle, otherwise it wouldn't be one of the most sought after rdas. I've never used one myself so I can't even recommend a build for it. Some of these attys can be tricky to get just right and might not even seem to vape all that well until you get everything perfect and then they become amazing.

In another thread people were talking about the whistle in the Narda and it was suggested to dremel the air flow hole. Ummmm I think fiddling with the builds as you suggest is a better idea lol!

The flavor is really good but the noise is annoying. I’ll try some different builds thanks :)

Reactions: Letitia

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The squeeze 2 is an excellent mod. The only way you can currently get nice designs like that are through high end limited production models. Trust me, that is pretty much all I vape these days and the squeeze 2 fits in nicely with my high end gear.

What kind of high end gear do you have? I’d love to see some pics! Are they all mechs?

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
after few day of owning pico sq2, i don't mind go for another unit .... anyone have size comparison n performance between pico sq2 n hotcig RSQ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread