Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Maybe I misunderstood, here. I thought OP was referring to the screw on battery cap. Feel free to ignore me if I goofed it.:D @Coastal Cowboy, if you get a chance, just for my own curiosity, can you see if the various caps for 18650 models will interchange?
Maybe I misunderstood (Not that that ever happens :) ).

They are indeed interchangeable.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Maybe I misunderstood, here. I thought OP was referring to the screw on battery cap. Feel free to ignore me if I goofed it.:D @Coastal Cowboy, if you get a chance, just for my own curiosity, can you see if the various caps for 18650 models will interchange?
Actually, I was looking for the screw on battery caps. Found them in only silver at the eleaf website.

iStick Pico Top Cap

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
It's a pity, that Eleaf didn't do what they did with the Pico 75W (90g) -> Pico 25 (97g) transformation.
The Pico Squeeze (74g) is perfect, Pico Squeeze 2 (227g) is unfortunately prohibited by my tailor :( (the pockets in my jackets will suffer)

Thanks for posting this observation: I was about to order the Squeeze 2, but if it’s that heavy, I have to see what else there is on the market. Where did you get the number 227g from? On fasttech, it says 184g, on the page where it’s offered without atomizer nor battery ($58.04 (Free Shipping) Authentic Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 100W TC VW APV Squonker Box Mod (Pico Squeeze 2 100W, Red) at m.FastTech.com they give the total weight on fasttech if there’s stuff included, maybe your number includes an atomizer or the battery). 184g is still double the weight of the Pico 75W, not ideal for putting in a jacket’s pocket. And if I’m going to use it mostly at home because of its size, I can just as well keep on dripping the juice from the top.
What other squonkers were you looking at? I’m trying to find a compact, regulated mod that shouldn’t cost more than the Squeeze 2, if possible. It should be capable of running Arctic Fox since I’ll be vaping with TC enabled. (That’s why the Squeeze 2 seemed perfect - it has everything but).

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
also when FT lists a weight, it is the weight of the whole package, box, accessories, etc.

My squeeze 2, with a 18650, Haku Venna RTA, 3/4 full bottle, weighs in at 273.6g
Thanks for doing that. I’ve weighed my iStick Pico “fully loaded”, it’s 194g with a relatively heavy atomizer.
Question: Is the Squeeze 2 built for 24mm atomizers?

Reactions: puffon

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes, with the 21700. Without it, it’s just about 6$ cheaper, which seems like a very good price for a 21700 battery. Or is it? Are these bundled batteries from fasttech good quality batteries for vaping?

I really Don't know?

I don't use Batteries that I haven't seen some Testing on them. Because a Top-of-the-Line Battery is only a Few Dollar more than a Low End, Overstated cell.

That, and I would Rather buy Batteries from inside the Country that I live in. That way they Don't need Special International shipping and or Customs.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    And how do you like your Squeeze 2? Any significant drawbacks or problems? It’s not too bulky, isn’t it?
    I like it. No problems so far.
    A left handed vaper might have an issue squonking, as the bottle would be facing the palm, but could shift their grip.

Reactions: Mysteron

Winblows

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2017
    Copenhagen (UTC+1)
    Goon clone with custom BF pin - 168g fully loaded. Very pocket friendly ;)

nSdnmCn.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    These are the silicone bottles that fit.
    $2.97 Authentic Wismec Replacement Squonk Bottle for LUXOTIC BF Box Mod - 6.8ml / silicone at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    It's a very easy conversion,all you have to do is remove the stock bottle,then at the top where the bottle seals in,there is a white silicone gasket in the top of the mod,not the one that the bottle slides on,this is all the way at the top.Just use a pair of tweezers to pull that seal out,and the luxotic bottle will fit right on the seal that slides on the metal tube,and removing that other gasket will allow the bottle to seat high enough for the little magnetic door to pop right in place.Some people use a refill bottle with this conversion because they said the silicone bottle is hard to get out,but personally i haven't had any problems removing or installing these bottles,and never had any leaks at all.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2017
    These are the silicone bottles that fit.
    $2.97 Authentic Wismec Replacement Squonk Bottle for LUXOTIC BF Box Mod - 6.8ml / silicone at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    It's a very easy conversion,all you have to do is remove the stock bottle,then at the top where the bottle seals in,there is a white silicone gasket in the top of the mod,not the one that the bottle slides on,this is all the way at the top.Just use a pair of tweezers to pull that seal out,and the luxotic bottle will fit right on the seal that slides on the metal tube,and removing that other gasket will allow the bottle to seat high enough for the little magnetic door to pop right in place.Some people use a refill bottle with this conversion because they said the silicone bottle is hard to get out,but personally i haven't had any problems removing or installing these bottles,and never had any leaks at all.
    I use those bottles on my Pico and I haven't removed the rubber seal and the bottle somehow fits. Although, when its full it overhangs a bit.

What is the real purpose of that seal?

Reactions: b.m.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread