• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures Vaping in Phoenix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Our first meeting was great, and I was so glad I actually remembered my camera! Thanks to Sharky (Mark) for being our paparazzi. I think he got pictures of everyone but EmsMom (who had to come later, and I forgot to get a picture of her).

Heather and Gary (hidden by a menu floating by). Great vapor you guys!

vip1.jpg

Rob aka ICP-Fan (THE Insane Clown Posse Fan! REALLY). He even has the ICP Christmas album on his phone! Ahhh Red Christmas, Kill Santa... Ummm Rob, you aren't handling the tunes for our VIP Christmas party, okay buddy? LOL)
vip2.jpg

Laynies (Heather)- what more could a girl want? Ice tea and a nice vape! Ok, I can think of ONE thing :rolleyes:
vip3.jpg

Gary aka Gswan - toppin' off the cart!
vip4.jpg

Pete aka PSPin69 (what does it take to keep a guy happy on Sunday? Sports, beer and lots of e-juice to choose from!)
vip5.jpg

More to come in the next post (I don't know how many pictures I can post in just one, so stay tuned, I'll add more in a little bit).

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Bill (Up2Eleven) joined in the nick of time! Glad you could make it!
vip6.jpg

DisMan (Jason) Good eats - Good times huh Dis!?
vip7.jpg

New VIP members get new toys!! Damon (blacklungz) and Garrett (AKA What Up G...or as Dan likes to call him..Osama.. Dan said: "You gotta admit he DOES look a lot like Osama Bin Laden...hmmm..wonder if I could get a reward or something for turning him in? I mean I know they'd discover it's not the REAL Osama soon enough, but it would definately be a Kodak moment if the FBI showed up to hall his ... away..." Garrett, you have to do something about Dan, ha. Dan (DesrtRat) brought his whole vaping cult from his office. Brainwashing? I think so!! LOL.

vip8.jpg

Gitchie Girl (CaSaundra) and ?Richard?
vip9.jpg

New member Wchywmn_Iam (Jamee).
vip10.jpg

Dan (DesrtRat) the leader of the cult. Funny, funny man!!
vip11.jpg

MORE pictures on the way... stay tuned!

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hellen A. Handbasket (Vicky)
vip12.jpg

Jerry (RadioKaos) of Aroma E-Juice arrived and it was like watching little kids around an ice cream truck "What flavors do you have?!" "Do you have Grape?!" Find Jerry in the Supplier's forum! (Shameless plug for our beloved local Juice Man!!)

vip14.jpg

Gary and Rob hang out and talk Personal Vaporizers and Chad (Chadwick of The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home) talks with Jerry from Aroma E-Juice : Home swap stories about the Supplier biz these days...
vip15.jpg

John Andrews of PHX Smokeless/Hazelwoods 1st Place (PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - The future is here! The PHX Smokeless Electronic Cigarette) our host! SMOKIN' deals on kits for the VIPers who were there! Thanks John!
vip16.jpg

Suppliers and Organizers Left to Right (John Andrews, Chad Green, Vicky, Jerry Green and our VIP Security Squad... Terraphon!!
vip17.jpg

I know this is a duplicate, but I had to post it. I thought you guys would like to see what Rob's "You messin' with ME? Really?" ECF Moderator look is. He makes this face at home right before he hits the ban button. LOL...
vip18.jpg

When the beer was gone.... it was time to head home!
vip19.jpg

'Till next time VIPers! It was a blast!
V.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
What a bunch of hooligans!

Most of the guys there would make great poster children for the use of condoms!!!:D

Had a great time. A big thanks to Hellen for putting this gig together and Jerry, Chad, John, and Rob for providing the giveaways. I walked away with the 2nd 510 pass through. Now I guess I need to buy a 510 :thumbs:

It was great meeting everybody. Looking forward to the next one...

Mark

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
What a bunch of hooligans!

Most of the guys there would make great poster children for the use of condoms!!!:D

Had a great time. A big thanks to Hellen for putting this gig together and Jerry, Chad, John, and Rob for providing the giveaways. I walked away with the 2nd 510 pass through. Now I guess I need to buy a 510 :thumbs:

It was great meeting everybody. Looking forward to the next one...

Mark

I resemble that remark.

You know...the sad part is that I'm actually smiling in those pictures...a little bit, anyway. WHY CAN'T I SMILE?!?!?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
@ Terraphon - Dude... you need to double ban him. He spelled your name wrong! Isn't that a 3 week ban offense?

Oh yeah... and TASE him too... :lol:

Dan here is your new theme song... Sing along...

*snifle* I feel a lot of love in this thread....:p

and I about died laughing on that video!! DON'T TASE ME BRO!! AAAAHHH!!!!

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
That damn video song turned into a brain worm last night... I kept hearing "DUM da da DUM, da DUM da Dum DO'NT TASE ME BRO!" in my head. Well, at least it kept the other little voices away...

Have you recovered from your tasing Dan or are you still flopping around on the floor?

:).oO(Dum da da Dum, da du..... DAMMIT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread