The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pictures Vaping in Phoenix!

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Our first meeting was great, and I was so glad I actually remembered my camera! Thanks to Sharky (Mark) for being our paparazzi. I think he got pictures of everyone but EmsMom (who had to come later, and I forgot to get a picture of her).

Heather and Gary (hidden by a menu floating by). Great vapor you guys!

[​IMG]

Rob aka ICP-Fan (THE Insane Clown Posse Fan! REALLY). He even has the ICP Christmas album on his phone! Ahhh Red Christmas, Kill Santa... Ummm Rob, you aren't handling the tunes for our VIP Christmas party, okay buddy? LOL)
    [​IMG]

Laynies (Heather)- what more could a girl want? Ice tea and a nice Vape! Ok, I can think of ONE thing :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Gary aka Gswan - toppin' off the cart!
    [​IMG]

Pete aka PSPin69 (what does it take to keep a guy happy on Sunday? Sports, beer and lots of e-juice to choose from!)
    [​IMG]

More to come in the next post (I don't know how many pictures I can post in just one, so stay tuned, I'll add more in a little bit).

2. Hellen A. Handbasket

Bill (Up2Eleven) joined in the nick of time! Glad you could make it![​IMG]

DisMan (Jason) Good eats - Good times huh Dis!?
    [​IMG]

New VIP members get new toys!! Damon (blacklungz) and Garrett (AKA What Up G...or as Dan likes to call him..Osama.. Dan said: "You gotta admit he DOES look a lot like Osama Bin Laden...hmmm..wonder if I could get a reward or something for turning him in? I mean I know they'd discover it's not the REAL Osama soon enough, but it would definately be a Kodak moment if the FBI showed up to hall his ... away..." Garrett, you have to do something about Dan, ha. Dan (DesrtRat) brought his whole vaping cult from his office. Brainwashing? I think so!! LOL.

[​IMG]

Gitchie Girl (CaSaundra) and ?Richard?
    [​IMG]

New member Wchywmn_Iam (Jamee).
    [​IMG]

Dan (DesrtRat) the leader of the cult. Funny, funny man!!
    [​IMG]

MORE pictures on the way... stay tuned!

3. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket (Vicky)
    [​IMG]

Jerry (RadioKaos) of Aroma E-Juice arrived and it was like watching little kids around an ice cream truck "What flavors do you have?!" "Do you have Grape?!" Find Jerry in the Supplier's forum! (Shameless plug for our beloved local Juice Man!!)

[​IMG]

Gary and Rob hang out and talk Personal Vaporizers and Chad (Chadwick of The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home) talks with Jerry from Aroma E-Juice : Home swap stories about the Supplier biz these days...
    [​IMG]

John Andrews of PHX Smokeless/Hazelwoods 1st Place (PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - The future is here! The PHX Smokeless Electronic Cigarette) our host! SMOKIN' deals on kits for the VIPers who were there! Thanks John!
    [​IMG]

Suppliers and Organizers Left to Right (John Andrews, Chad Green, Vicky, Jerry Green and our VIP Security Squad... Terraphon!!
    [​IMG]

I know this is a duplicate, but I had to post it. I thought you guys would like to see what Rob's "You messin' with ME? Really?" ECF Moderator look is. He makes this face at home right before he hits the ban button. LOL...
    [​IMG]

When the beer was gone.... it was time to head home!
    [​IMG]

'Till next time VIPers! It was a blast!
    V.

4. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    What a bunch of hooligans!

Most of the guys there would make great poster children for the use of condoms!!!:D

Had a great time. A big thanks to Hellen for putting this gig together and Jerry, Chad, John, and Rob for providing the giveaways. I walked away with the 2nd 510 pass through. Now I guess I need to buy a 510 :thumbs:

It was great meeting everybody. Looking forward to the next one...

Mark

5. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I resemble that remark.

You know...the sad part is that I'm actually smiling in those pictures...a little bit, anyway. WHY CAN'T I SMILE?!?!?

6. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ

7. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ

You and me both buddy 8-o

8. Terraphon

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
  9. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    Yeah, operator error. You would think with owning one of these types of bulletin boards I wouldnt have this kind of problem...LOL

10. Terraphon

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    hehehe...It happens.

I tripple poasted once.

11. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh man....there's my picture.....so much for the witness protection thing...

12. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    Doesnt matter Ratty, I already turned your ... in to the mob for the reward money. Unfortunately I found out the reward for you wasnt worth the cost of the phone call... :D:w00t:

13. Terraphon

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    They offered you a reward?

I had to pay THEM.

14. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh...so $5 isn't good enough for you??? You'd have hurt my feelings, if I had any...

15. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    ya.. and I can't BELIEVE I actually gave you the money to do it....not my proudest moment....

16. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    OH...and Tarraphon...Don't ban me bro!

*THE USER WAS DOUBLE BANNED (AND TASED) FOR THIS POST*

17. pspin69

pspin69 Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    Las Vegas
    It was a great time thanks everyone. I hope we do this again soon!!

18. Hellen A. Handbasket

@ Terraphon - Dude... you need to double ban him. He spelled your name wrong! Isn't that a 3 week ban offense?

Oh yeah... and TASE him too... :lol:

Dan here is your new theme song... Sing along...

YouTube - REMIX: "Can't Tase This" UF Student Tasered

19. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    *snifle* I feel a lot of love in this thread....:p

and I about died laughing on that video!! DON'T TASE ME BRO!! AAAAHHH!!!!

20. Hellen A. Handbasket

That damn video song turned into a brain worm last night... I kept hearing "DUM da da DUM, da DUM da Dum DO'NT TASE ME BRO!" in my head. Well, at least it kept the other little voices away...

Have you recovered from your tasing Dan or are you still flopping around on the floor?

:).oO(Dum da da Dum, da du..... DAMMIT!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.