The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Updated info! - vip meeting on 12th

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Up2Eleven

Up2Eleven Full Member

Jul 8, 2009
    @pspin69 Thank you! That would be wonderful! Look forward to meeting everyone!

2. iduditz

iduditz Full Member

Jul 6, 2009
    dang i just found out about this and im too late :(

3. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aww, shoot iduditz! Sorry you missed it! Stay tuned to our forum here... we're going to be talking about doing another one soon! Go check out the thread with the pictures of the meet up!

So... Welcome! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need some help. Also, post and tell us about yourself!

4. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    I vote for the next one to take place August 9 or after. I'm on vacation August 9th so that would be perfect. :)

5. Pharoah

Pharoah Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Sun City, AZ
    Hello all,
    I seen the post for the meeting on Wednesday the 8th. But, still hadn't tried vape yet. My device (DSE901) was on its way. Received it the day after your meeting. By Thursday I was hooked on vape and have not lit an analog since. Would like to meet with other vapors. Have been figuring it out and reading alot on ECF. I have yet to meet anyone else that vapes(on the street). I have a few people at work interested. But don't know if any have made purchases yet.

John

6. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hi John,
    You are in my 'neck-o-da-woods' (I'm in Surprise). Terraphon lives near us as well. You'll meet him if you can come to the next meeting. You should have come anyway... we all had a great time (and you could have won a free e-cig kit since we had lots of door prizes for the first meeting!).

Good choice on starting with a 901! I have one, but haven't had a chance to use it yet (Yesterday I got a great new pass through from Pure Smoker to use with my 801 and 510 atomizers so playing with this first).

Read the other threads on the VIP Social Group forum and catch up with everyone that lives in the Phoenix area. We have a couple of e-liquid suppliers locally and a few suppliers that sell kits and parts if you need them. If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message or shout out here by posting in the VIP forum. We're all happy to help.
    Vicky aka Hellen

7. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hi Pharaoah! Welcome to the group. I was much like you when I started. I didn't know anyone else that was vaping, but after a couple days I was hooked haha. You've stumbled upon a GREAT group! Everyone in here is very friendly and will help you with any questions you have. So don't hesitate to ask!

8. DisMan

Sep 2, 2008
    Very friendly my @$$. Dan tried to jump me after the meet. Steer clear of him. I mean, look at his avatar? Doesn't he just look mean?

9. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hey Dan, just what and who is your avatar anyway? It looks like my weirdo ex-bro in law and looking at it creeps the crap out of me, lol.

Run Kitties! Run!!

I'm glad you don't look like that... I wouldn't have sat next to you, ha.

10. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow..you ask someone "does this smell like chloroform to you?" and all of a sudden you're a mugger...uh..sorry bout that Jason.;)

11. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hi Vicky! The avatar is of a character named "Bubbles" from a Canadian tv show called "Trailer Park Boys"... if you go to YouTube and search "Trailer Park Boys" they have all the episodes. It's the funniest show ever!! haha This link will give you an idea.

YouTube - Trailer Park Boys - The Water .... Is So Smooth

12. DisMan

Sep 2, 2008
    Oh, sure, act all innocent. You sit there and forget the part "then Jason woke up 3 hours later with his pants unbuckled". Sure...leave that out.

I still have no idea what happened. All I know is I felt like I needed a serious shower.....

13. Up2Eleven

Up2Eleven Full Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I've been meaning to compliment your avatar. Bubbles is the sh*t! Except when he's Conky...

14. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    LOL! Conky was a jerk haha. You know Trailer Park Boys!! Well, it doesn't take rocket appliances to know it's hilarious haha.. I may change the avatar to Ricky at some point..make my words. But for now I guess I'm satisfied with being the smartest guy in the trailer park ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.