Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Since switching to Variable Voltage, my vaping life has really hit its stride. Time for someone else to try it :)

The Prize -- VV Kit Consisting of:

-Notcigs original Infinity variable voltage PV, black/brass, 808 top cap.
-901/801 adapter
-901/808 adapter (recommended for 808 cartos)
-2 pairs batteries
-Charger
-Smoktech polypropylene ("non-cracking") tank, cut to standard carto length (XL available if Winner desires)
-3 Ikenvape 801 fusion 2.5 ohm cartos (will punch before sending, if desired)
-15 ml BWB RY4 12mg/ml or 30ml markfm DIY

(markfm DIY is winner’s choice, 0 – 36 mg/ml. Vananaberry, caramel cappuccino, vanilla tobacco, black cherry tobacco, tob4, tob5, tob6. Options are available if the winner needs either 0PG or 0VG.)
Contest.jpg
Note: Original Infinity does not have reverse battery protection. This means you need to put the batteries in properly (positive towards the connector) to not harm the electronics. Original Infinity has a 2A limit, so it is not recommended for LR dual coil cartos, though it is excellent for 2.5 – 3.5 ohms.

The Rules

-The contest is open to active PIF members (people who have posted in PIF threads other than contests).
-Open to members who only have 1 VV already (or 2 if it's a couple).
-PIF please-don't-sell-this applies. It's fine to trade it, or re-gift.
-One post/member, what you like about PIF.

Winning
The contest will run 4 days, cutoff 11 am EST Sunday, April 15. Selection will be via random.org.

{Edit: This is PIF, so chit chat is the norm. The number from random.org = post number in the thread. If that number is indeed a person's first post in the thread, not marked as a DNC, it'll count, otherwise I pull another number. }

Good luck!

Last edited:
What I like about PIF?

LEts see- its a place to 'recycle' things I cant or wont use, to give to someone who is in NEED or in WANT- without any thought to either one. --- its a place where people can give a little or a lot, and not be chastised for it. and we tend to not fight about anything because we are just here to help.
thats a big deal for ANY forum on the net.

You are not judged or hated for who you are (even if you are a gun toting, squirrel and rabbit killing, Bible reading, right wing conservative who's biggest accomplishment is building a shooting range) -

YOu are instead judged by your kindness, your want to help others, and your giving heart.

Plus, its a place I get to try lots of cool stuff, learn about even cooler stuff, and can cry and vent when my cool stuff breaks or sucks...

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
*not an entry
Your address. GPS. Working vehicle. Beth's credit card. Live squirrel. Just sayin'. :lol: !

PIF members are good people (exception to the rule is mods).

Giving and receiving are nice. The stories and tutorials and contests and deals. Helping and being helped is also part of it.

But the diverse people playing together in harmonic bliss is what I truely like in PIF (again, except for mods).

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
*not an entry

*not an entry
Your address. GPS. Working vehicle. Beth's credit card. Live squirrel. Just sayin'. :lol: !

*not an entry

Swing up and pick me on on your way, two mods are better than one in these situations. One to be a witness to she didn't do it.

Me and Jazz will bring snacks and beer :pop::pop::party:

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Gonna have to call in a Mod to rough-up the Mods, chattin up the thread :)

I edited the OP to make it clear. Chit chat causes no harm, I pull numbers until I get one that is 1) first post by a person, and 2) Not marked DNC.

If you're purely doing chat, just use a DNC or "*not an entry". As of right now, I would consider lox' and jazz' first posts to be their entries. Thanks!

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
What I like about PIF has been the generosity of everyone here and the entire atmosphere of the entire PIF group and threads. It has given me the opportunity to try quite a few juices that I may never have had the chance(or the funds) to order. My favorite vendor was actually discovered by one juice I received in a PIF and then decided to place an order for additional flavors which I loved. I also like passing along the many flavors I have, that just weren't for me, but others loved. Making someones day when they receive a great PIF just makes me feel good, as does stalking the mailman when I know new flavors are headed my way. I also love a great deal so the Deals and Steals thread is one I check everyday and like that people are willing to spend their time letting all the others know when there's a good deal to be had.
Everyone was so friendly and welcoming when I first joined and knew I had found a great bunch of vapors and friends.

nosmok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
MI
PIF is the best place on this forum. Newbies aren't criticized about being new. Vets aren't criticized about making newbie mistakes. It's a place where everyone shares what they know with others. Pass along things they aren't going to use to those who will. The only thing PIF people ask for is for you to PIF your self. Not just juice or supplies even if its just a smile to someone who needs it. Now if PIF could pass along what they do and share to the rest of the world it would be a happier place.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
DNC

Swing up and pick me on on your way, two mods are better than one in these situations. One to be a witness to she didn't do it.

Me and Jazz will bring snacks and beer :pop::pop::party:

Gonna have to call in a Mod to rough-up the Mods, chattin up the thread :)

As of right now, I would consider lox' and jazz' first posts to be their entries. Thanks!

Thank you mark! Those should be their entries. What they like most about PIF is threatening us poor, helpless members, who are only trying to have a little fun (at their expense).

again: DNC

edit (to save mark trouble): rotfl at post below.

Last edited:

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I found PIF within a couple days of buying my first kit. I asked in the newbie section if the amount of juice that came with it would be enough, because I couldn't get more until payday. Then something amazing happened. Some PM'ed for my address, he wanted to send me some juice to get me through. I was hesitant. People aren't really that generous. So I checked out his profile and saw posts in the forum called PIF. Now I was aware of what PIF means. I had seen my dad practice random acts of kindness like paying for the order behind us in the drive through. Here was a whole group of people so dedicated to the idea that they needed their own forum. I have found a home here. Even if I go on to other things periodically (I tend to do all things in fits and spurts), whenever I come back the people here welcome me as though I never left. The fact that several PIFers are my fb friends says it all. I only have people I actually know on there. Even though I've never met them, I feel like I know them well enough to call them friends. :wub:

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
I like the fact that being part of PIF has changed me !! I have always been a firm believer of "Karma", but after 2 yrs. of Piff'in, I am MUCH more generous with everything !! And of coarse I love being able to try different things without having all the cost...but I must say, I like the giving and sending of vape stuff the best !!

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I want to enter for the 30ml of Vananaberry!

I love PIF because they helped us when we could not afford to keep on vaping. The kindness I have encountered in this group has carried over into real life. I was blown away when people came together and made a heck of a starter kit for my aunt when she was very ill and HAD to quit smoking. This group is not a bunch of strangers, it is a family and I love all of you guys. Shout out to my Kiddie Table!

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
I LOVE PIF & all the LoV~er~lee folks here !!

All the trading & sharing & joking & playin' around & the HELP findin' the GOOD STUFF @great prices ...ETC !!

What's Not to LOVE ?

exploding-hug.gif
to U all!!

& Ooooh VV !!! ....closest I've ever gotten to VV was a booster :lol:

& the Best thing would be the chance to try the FAMOUS "markfm DIY Vananaberry" !!

thanks for the contest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread