• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
haha! you guys are wonderful!! yes anyone is welcome laurel come on up,over,down whatever the more the merrier we will be on web conference with another group as well.

also got info to get some stuff for the raffles so that is one thing to talk about at the meet will be how to go about it what people would want i have an email into a supplier of mine to see about a donation with the order i will be placing with her. so we shall see.
also got a lot of other ideas that i want to pass on to see what everyone is up for. and if we have it at the starbucks ill be even more hyper hahahahahaha!!!

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
yes it will be a hooot!! haha

and we have our first supplier donation!! thank you to dawn DIYFLAVORSHACK.COM
and nope not telling what it is...i have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

if any suppliers read this and are able to donate please contact me via pm. and if you send anything in for the raffles please know that i will take pictures of the item with the winners and post them as proof.

or if anyone can let their supplier know what we are doing and can let them know and give them my informaiton i would appreciate it!!

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
dang thats what matt says sometimes...lol

i will say the first raffle we do at this meet will be 1 each ticket(paper) the following will probably be 5 each only cause of shipping costs....this is in case no one read my other posts other places..and like i said 1/2 is to go towards getting more raffle items and the other 1/2 will be for the study.

lots of niiice stuff coming.....

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok everyone bj's no wifi so starbucks it is saturday 17th at 6pm please let me know if you can make it i will try to get there early to get some tables im assuming for the most part we can sit out front at the tables. if we are able to do the wifi (pending with the other group right now we have to see if it will work out) but if we dont do the video we may do a call in to chat with them.

so can't wait to see you all!! have some surprises for you! let me know if you are able to make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread