The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by JennFL5366, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Yes that's it laurel. Jenn....please check other place for a message about the live feed.

2. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    yes mam that would be the one!!

3. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  4. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
  5. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    you know where to find me....will miss u all!!

6. Tecratk

Tecratk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi guys, I'm new to the social club. I live in Clearwater Florida. It was nice to find fellow floridians that are just as much into vaping as I am. I hope I can make one of your meets sometime. :)

7. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    hi tekrat yes feel free to join us!!

our next meet will be saturday nov 21 at panara bread at parkside mall...6pm

bring ur laptops hope to see you all there!!!!

ps promise i wont change it!! hehe

8. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Welcome aboard Tecratk. Hope to see you at the next meet. So far it's been nice & laid back, nothing wild or fancy. Just a bunch of people hanging out that get along with each other.
    You'll have to keep an eye out on that FL-Eagle guy, like I do. Those Holiday guys tend to not be right in the head sometimes.:D

Oh hey, what part of CO did you grow up in? I spent 8-9 years in Glenwood Springs. Of all the places I've lived, CO was the best for me....Ahh snowboarding July 4th weekend 1994? at A-Basin. Good times, good times.

Rob

9. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    so not sure if u are aware but im on limited access to the site dont even know if this will post i will put up all vape club meeting info over at floridavapersclub.com please if this link doesn't show can someone post meeting info here? thank you very much for everything ive meet wonderful friends here and am so glad that i was able to put together such a wonderful crazy group to meet with once a month. you guys are the best and hope i see u and chat with you all soon!!

much love to you all

Jenn

10. Ivisi

Ivisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    We got it, hun. No worries. :)

11. jenn5366

jenn5366 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    hey guys!! my original sign on can't remember my password...or its not working...not sure anyways didn't get anything from SJ or a mod about being banned...so i hope im not. but this is me..id rather be with this login anyways. im being upfront that this is me cause i dont want to be shut down and not be able to report on our meeting information.

the next meet is up in the air after the first of the year. when would be good for everyone? let me know when u are available. there is an issue that is unsafe so i can't post the actual location but will pm it to you when u respond and i figure out when we will do it.

dont worry i will keep us all safe!!

12. jenn5366

jenn5366 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    the next meet we are looking to actually have it january 16th...let me knwo if this works/doesn't work for you and if you are able to be there it will be at 6pm...but i will have to pm you for the location so please let me know if you would like to participate!!

thank you all!!

13. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Yep, looks good for me.

14. greyeyes

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Jenn has been permanently banned so y'all know where you need to go for more info regarding the meetups.

15. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Sheesh...it's a freaking forum, not something that is truly important in the grand scheme of things.

16. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Incorrect.

Just to clarify, her alternate name is banned, as multiple IDs are not allowed. Her original name (mss5366) is not banned, as you can clearly see.

17. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Ok...good...hopefully whatever problem she had signing on with her original name has been fixed.

18. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    If it isn't, she can feel free to PM me, and I will see what I can do.

19. greyeyes

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    If you fix hers, will you also please see what you can do to fix mine too? Seems we're both on the "miserable members" list as we both have the same problems trying to visit this site. TIA

20. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    ok i think im up and running now...lets see if this works..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.