• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard Tecratk. Hope to see you at the next meet. So far it's been nice & laid back, nothing wild or fancy. Just a bunch of people hanging out that get along with each other.
You'll have to keep an eye out on that FL-Eagle guy, like I do. Those Holiday guys tend to not be right in the head sometimes.:D

Oh hey, what part of CO did you grow up in? I spent 8-9 years in Glenwood Springs. Of all the places I've lived, CO was the best for me....Ahh snowboarding July 4th weekend 1994? at A-Basin. Good times, good times.

Rob

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
so not sure if u are aware but im on limited access to the site dont even know if this will post i will put up all vape club meeting info over at floridavapersclub.com please if this link doesn't show can someone post meeting info here? thank you very much for everything ive meet wonderful friends here and am so glad that i was able to put together such a wonderful crazy group to meet with once a month. you guys are the best and hope i see u and chat with you all soon!!

much love to you all

Jenn

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
so not sure if u are aware but im on limited access to the site dont even know if this will post i will put up all vape club meeting info over at floridavapersclub.com please if this link doesn't show can someone post meeting info here? thank you very much for everything ive meet wonderful friends here and am so glad that i was able to put together such a wonderful crazy group to meet with once a month. you guys are the best and hope i see u and chat with you all soon!!

much love to you all

Jenn

We got it, hun. No worries. :)

jenn5366

Moved On
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
hey guys!! my original sign on can't remember my password...or its not working...not sure anyways didn't get anything from SJ or a mod about being banned...so i hope im not. but this is me..id rather be with this login anyways. im being upfront that this is me cause i dont want to be shut down and not be able to report on our meeting information.

the next meet is up in the air after the first of the year. when would be good for everyone? let me know when u are available. there is an issue that is unsafe so i can't post the actual location but will pm it to you when u respond and i figure out when we will do it.

dont worry i will keep us all safe!!

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Jenn has been permanently banned so y'all know where you need to go for more info regarding the meetups.

Incorrect.

Just to clarify, her alternate name is banned, as multiple IDs are not allowed. Her original name (mss5366) is not banned, as you can clearly see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread