The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pittsburgh Vapors?

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by deezycakes, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. edking66

edking66 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2012
    Southwest Pa
    New vapor checking in. I live about 50 miles south of the burgh, but I grew up in the Mt Washington/Allentown/Mt Oliver area. I work our near Robinson and know 3 other guys at work that vape. I would definitly be interested in going to a Vape meet.

2. Bpatton

Bpatton Full Member Verified Member

Grapeville checking in ( I could throw a rock into Greensburg or Jeanette)
    I will be looking into the Steelcity meets and possibly get to meet some new Vapeheads :toast:

3. turner.curtis

turner.curtis Full Member Verified Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    We have a meet coming up this weekend if you guys are available.

4. Bpatton

Bpatton Full Member Verified Member

I planned on going but have to go to Philadelphia next week and I'm leaving on Sunday, I really want to get to a meet so maybe next month.
    BTW saw your pipe mod on FB....NICE!

5. turner.curtis

Dec 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event.

Appreciate it. Which pipe did you see on FB, I have a few that I have posted but only really use the one completely mechanical one. I am working on a few more currently that I plan on using a better button in(epipemods ver. 2 buttons). Hoping that the buttons come in today so I can get one of those ready to sport at this weekends event.

6. jaysix

jaysix Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Portage, PA
    Well not from Pittsburgh but an hour and 15 minutes east of you guys in Portage. Im pretty sure I am the only one in this area (probably not but sure seems that way). My wife and I come out to Pittsburgh quite often to my buddy's tattoo shop on the Southside and we usually hit up the Beehive coffee shop while we are there.

7. turner.curtis

Dec 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Jaysix - one of the locations we have used is in the Southside, the BBT. It is a few block east up East Carson and back a block off Sarah street. Basically if the Hot Metal went through to Sarah it would be just east of that intersection. We are currently planning the April meet and it maybe back at the BBT, we are kicking around the idea of using a county park and havign a pot luck but the April weather in the area has been a consternation point for us. As soon as we have a plan I will post it.

8. turner.curtis

Dec 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    No definitive plan yet, will be touching base with the BBT as it looks like winter is going to drag on through spring.

9. Whosback

Whosback Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow. Nice to see some Pittsburgh vapers finally. I've been away for the forums for a year or, fell back to analogs because I got overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the stuff coming out about a year or so ago and didn't keep up with it when I moved. Now I'm back to using my PVs and getting my gear updated.

Have my first VV and I'm loving the heck outta this thing. I would love to help organize some vape mets and get to hang out with other people that are into gear, juice and working to keep vaping from getting locked into smoking bans.

10. turner.curtis

Dec 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    You should join the Steel City Vapers group on Facebook, we have a lot more chat going on over there and event planning as well.

11. bradabelko4

bradabelko4 Full Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Pa
    Howdy everyone, Brad here. I live in Irwin. Not far from this guy ^^^

12. tuscani53

tuscani53 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    clarion PA
    I just wanted to throw up a post in here to update people on the steel city vapers club.... We are a very active club on facebook as of right now it has just been easier on FB than here to get updates and chat together. We post daily and have a monthly meet along with the occasional mini meet at Smoke 4 Less in clarion PA and some other small get togethers at some other shops. I plan to try to get more active on here and just want to let anyone know that if looking for a great group of people to meet up with and chat with go to Steel City Vapers Club on face book and request an invite!!! Otherwise hit us up on here I will be checkin in daily from now on!!! VAPE ON

13. tuscani53

tuscani53 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    clarion PA
    Here Is the link to the next steel city meet on the 21st of this month!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/154105378109670/

Alright folks it is time to start planning for Steel City Vapers' Club July Meet and Greet, Location: South Park - Cardman Shelter (shelter 14 on map page 2) N40° 18.513 W80° 0.488 July 21st 11:00am-4:00pm.

The event is scheduled for Sunday July the 21st from 11:00 to 4:00pm, with prizes and giveaways at 2:30pm. We are planning a bit of a pot luck, so if you plan to bring a dish to share let us know. If you are Vegetarian / Vegan or have a special dietary need we can not guarantee there will be things available, so please plan to bring something for yourself to be safe.

Other things to consider:
    Sunscreen
    Bug Deterrent
    Camp Chair
    hand sanitizer

Hope to see you there, although in the mean time feel free to drop in to our Facebook group and say hello, https://www.facebook.com/groups/277839008957372/

14. loughy

loughy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    washington, pa
    hey im from Washington, pa not far from Pitt, and I sent a request on FB to join the group I would love some support to get away from analogs and some people to enjoy my new hobby with that can help me lean and enjoy.

15. McFeely

McFeely Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2013
    Washington, PA
    Washington here as well, just (found) wandered into this part of the forums

16. tuscani53
    This message by tuscani53 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 9, 2013, Reason: unregistered supplier.
    Sep 24, 2013
  17. Randizzard

Randizzard Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2013
    Pittsburgh, pa
    Wexford here!! Steel city vapors has the best meet and greets!! Thanks Curtis!!!

18. Skymutt

Skymutt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2013
    Steel City, PA, USA
    North Fayette Nam checking in!

From a small town nobody's ever heard of, called Everson.

19. Randizzard

Aug 11, 2013
    Pittsburgh, pa
  20. 00gt1

00gt1 VapeMeister Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    West Mifflin here!! Seem to be the only one from what I can see. Too bad I missed the meet up South Park is a hop and a skip away!!

21. Randizzard

Aug 11, 2013
    Pittsburgh, pa
    There's a meet in cranberry on the 17th of this month!! Check them out on Facebook "steel city vapers"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.