• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pittsburgh Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randizzard

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, pa
Yea there really aren't that many but on the bright side I've been converting people at work lol.

It's almost like I had a "pinky and the brain" moment lmao

y7aname5.jpg

mattweed9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Pittsburgh Vaper from Moon. Any one recommend any local shops with a good verity and don't over charge to much? I've found around 6 or so within an hour of Moon, but they don't have a lot of information on what the carry online. Thinking of visiting a few tomorrow to check them out. Did a search over a year ago and there was next to nothing around, good to see growth in the area :)

Oh, and there is a good amount of people who vape at Bayer in Robinson were I work. More now than when I started though.

Elitevapr

Jul 4, 2013
North Huntingdon
There's a shop in White Oak PA called Creek Side Vapes.. talked to the owner said it will be open in around a week.. really nice guy and very helpful..looks like all brand new furniture and counters... he let me try a few samples.. said he's just waiting on a few big orders before they open the doors..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

i live in mckees rocks and have started to see more and more vapers around me its crazy. so much so i've began to make my own juice for me and some of my friends. takes out the risk of vaping things we don't want too. i'd like to find a place to meet up with fellow vapers but i have not found any near me.

Randizzard

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, pa
i live in mckees rocks and have started to see more and more vapers around me its crazy. so much so i've began to make my own juice for me and some of my friends. takes out the risk of vaping things we don't want too. i'd like to find a place to meet up with fellow vapers but i have not found any near me.

Ok well it's your lucky day because the steel city vapers' club meets once a month at a bar or lounge. Next meet is on march 23 at the bamboo bar in cranberry!! Awesome time, great crowd, and vendors with a wide selection. Check us out on the net man, steelcityvaping.com!!

Ok well it's your lucky day because the steel city vapers' club meets once a month at a bar or lounge. Next meet is on march 23 at the bamboo bar in cranberry!! Awesome time, great crowd, and vendors with a wide selection. Check us out on the net man, steelcityvaping.com!!

sweet thanks i'll try and make it out all depending if my baby decides to come this week :)

Well grats to you!! Let's hope he/she can hold out till Monday lol

thanks! i emailed the admin team i'd like to see if they'd be interested in expanding the meet locations i know a bar owner in my area that would probably let us come hold a vape meet there as long as people show up (the man let me have my bachelor party there so i'm sure he'd let us hold a vapemeet lol)

thats good to hear i'm all about it we need an organization like this so we can take on the political battles that are soon to come regarding vaping in pittsburgh. philly is already trying to put vaping under the same laws as the smoking ban which is total bs cuz smokers are jealous and too stubborn to switch. i look forward to meeting other people with the same interests

Randizzard

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, pa
thats good to hear i'm all about it we need an organization like this so we can take on the political battles that are soon to come regarding vaping in pittsburgh. philly is already trying to put vaping under the same laws as the smoking ban which is total bs cuz smokers are jealous and too stubborn to switch. i look forward to meeting other people with the same interests

We just had a guy at the last meet who is extremely involved in protecting the rights of vapors, I'll look up his name shortly. He had posts on this and other forums about the legal aspects of our kind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread