• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pittsburgh Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey just a heads up!! New shop opened up in Oakland!! Right on top of jesters court!! He talked about doing a "consignment" sales with mods and apvs. They also sell MBV juices so you should check it out!

Consignment is a great idea! I hope it is a vape-specific shop and not one that gives the wrong impressions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
We spent our Memorial Day at a cookout put on by the Vapor Lounge, LLC in Tarentum. It was a great turnout, with a large number of attendees...so there seems to be a number of vapers in this area.

Sadly, we missed a few weeks ago when they had live music.

I'm excited to see a vape store engage the community like this...it proves that we are normal people, from all walks of life.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I just saw another one opened up in the Robinson/Oakdale area... Kick'n Butts Vape House. May try to stop in this weekend, and let y'all know how it is

Small shop.
Have a pool table, snacks and drinks available.

Juice is reasonably priced. Not a huge stock, but a little to please everyone (cigalikes to egos to regulated and mech mods, cartos , rebuildables, efest batteries).

Active CASAA members.

All in all, the owners seemed very cool and want to promote vaping. I plan on stopping in again in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread