Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I was a long time vapor that really enjoyed tootle puffing away all the time. My coworkers called it "my pacifier". I was forced to quit when I began developing throat issues and I have since gone back to cigs :( In addition to the health issues, I spend more on the stinkies than I do on food and booze, and that is intolerable!

What I am hoping for is that there is a closed pod system that hits hard like a real stinkie, I take a few puffs then walk back to my office.

I've tried the juul and the suorin devices, and they didn't do it for me :( I don't care too much about the flavor selection, I just want to be able to walk out to the smokers area, take a few drags, and have that last me for an hour, which is about the same time as I am taking between cigarettes now.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Another option is to buy a single battery or internal battery regulated device and a MTL tank,i suggest the Innokin Zlide tank and use the 1.6 ohm coil that works at 12-15watt.Fill it with with 5%,6%, or 6.5% nic salt juice.Each puff will provide more nicotine compared to juul due to it's greater vapor production.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I used a Snow Plus device on Thanksgiving at my aunts house. Vaped like i normally do but did not have to go outside as there is no vapor after about a second. I bought it for the holidays and for times when in places where being discrete is needed. The company has two different types of pods, ones which have vapor and pods with the quick dissipating vapor. Might be worth a try. I'll post a link to a review of it, WARNING, the reviewer is not pg rated.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I use a Vladdin RE and never leave my desk. After a couple of stealth puffs the urge to smoke is gone so when I take my 10 o'clock break its to take a lap around the parking lot, not to smoke.
A very Juul like setup but you pick the juice and strength. Aint all harsh like those pre-filled deals with bionic strength nicotine juices. Matter of fact, the stronger the nic the more I want to smoke so I use a 6 strength nicotine to squash the urges.

Reactions: stols001

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Maybe check the caliburn yearn. Not a loose MTL and comparable to the Juul and or cigarettes.
Good thing on this one that you would get refillable pods as well if you decide to buy liquid and fill by your own.
But the liquid spectrum is not that much. Around 4-6 tastes at all.

UWELL Yearn Kit: More Flavor than You'd Expect - Vaping360

Mophie

Multiple ID Suspension
Nov 28, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread