Please help need a RTA suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggypinggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi guys, I've been using The Troll rta for two months
I like it, it's easy to build but it doesn't give me a lot of flavour.
it's like I'm vaping water with a little bit of taste.
My kennedy rda gives me 9/10 flavour, the Troll would be 5/10..
Please suggest a flavour chasing RTA, thanks, love u all

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hi guys, I've been using The Troll RTA for two months
I like it, it's easy to build but it doesn't give me a lot of flavour.
it's like I'm vaping water with a little bit of taste.
My kennedy RDA gives me 9/10 flavour, the Troll would be 5/10..
Please suggest a flavour chasing RTA, thanks, love u all
My three favorite flavor chasing RTAs are in the following order

Silverplay Nano
Goblin Mini
Kompact Kayfun.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I am a fan of OBS Engine RTAs. Own 3, 1 dual & 2 single coil (Nano), both hold 5ml & have easy decks to build on. Engine Nano is my favorite rta hands down. Recently acquired Wotofo Serpent SMM & it also is a great rta, love the deck. If you want restricted lung hits, Kayfun v5 is a great rta, too. Not fond of tiny deck, but great flavor. Youtubers are loving the Reload, dual coil option only. I prefer single.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
My go2's are the Taifun GT2, Footoon's AquaV2 ( have 3 of those babies) and for my occasional dive into the DTL puddle I like the Geekvape's Ammit ---- single coil .

AAA 021.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
it's only a 2ml tank but the kayfun mini v3 is hard to beat...I have and have tried many rta's and not found any that can beat the intense flavor this tank puts out. There may be some that are equal, but I doubt any can beat it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
it's only a 2ml tank but the kayfun mini v3 is hard to beat...I have and have tried many rta's and not found any that can beat the intense flavor this tank puts out. There may be some that are equal, but I doubt any can beat it.

The Squape R can give it a good run for the money. Just finicky as hell.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
The Squape R can give it a good run for the money. Just finicky as hell.
That's one I haven't tried tbh, almost pulled the trigger one one, but it seemed a bit tall.... funny thing on tanks, some seem juice specific. I praise the km3 , but imo, it shines on certain juices, but not so much on others. For my net tobaccos , it's sensational and the best of all my tanks. Now if I put a sweeter juice in there, it's really good, but my reaper is better for that. But all in all, I think it produces awesome flavor because of the small size of deck and chimney, in fact it seems like my smaller deck rta's inch out my average size rta's by a hair..

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
That's one I haven't tried tbh, almost pulled the trigger one one, but it seemed a bit tall.... funny thing on tanks, some seem juice specific. I praise the km3 , but imo, it shines on certain juices, but not so much on others. For my net tobaccos , it's sensational and the best of all my tanks. Now if I put a sweeter juice in there, it's really good, but my reaper is better for that. But all in all, I think it produces awesome flavor because of the small size of deck and chimney, in fact it seems like my smaller deck rta's inch out my average size rta's by a hair..

Oh, I definitely find among my own tanks some are better with particular juices than others. Why, I have no idea. I'll usually try a new juice in at least two tanks to compare. It's not build specific, as I use pretty much the same type or at least theme on my builds. I do prefer a loose draw, so I am using lower ohm, airier tanks in TC mode, while I know you prefer a tighter mtl style draw.

As for the Squape, the flavor is superb but the filling is really weird and the deck finicky, and yes, it's very tall. I've even changed out the DT just to reduce the height. There is a new Squape Emotion which gives a variety choices from tank size and deck. It is reportedly good from a single coil tight mtl to looser, subohm type build. And it's not nearly as tall as the older R. Still, I'm unlikely to get it as it's fairly expensive and not sure what it will offer me over my current stuff to justify that sort of premium.

Reactions: vapdivrr

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Oh, I definitely find among my own tanks some are better with particular juices than others. Why, I have no idea. I'll usually try a new juice in at least two tanks to compare. It's not build specific, as I use pretty much the same type or at least theme on my builds. I do prefer a loose draw, so I am using lower ohm, airier tanks in TC mode, while I know you prefer a tighter mtl style draw.

As for the Squape, the flavor is superb but the filling is really weird and the deck finicky, and yes, it's very tall. I've even changed out the DT just to reduce the height. There is a new Squape Emotion which gives a variety choices from tank size and deck. It is reportedly good from a single coil tight mtl to looser, subohm type build. And it's not nearly as tall as the older R. Still, I'm unlikely to get it as it's fairly expensive and not sure what it will offer me over my current stuff to justify that sort of premium.

I hear you.....you know I'm very satisfied with what I have, but for some reason I always think this next tank is going to be a game changer or noticeably better then what I have, so I keep buying these rtas, but tbh they all are kind of similar. Yes I do have favorites but they still are close, it's not like some of mine are miles better, you know....I think I'm just addicted to receiving said device and making a few builds, but then I say, it's pretty much the same as all my other tanks....but I still keep buying just to see....I just don't know if it's possible that a typical mtl nice tank like a kayfun or squape, or the like, can get much better then where they are now? I know some are a bit better, but I'm talking mtl rebuildable game changer, do ya think?

Reactions: Letitia

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm vaping a Kayfun Mini V3 right now and it's a great MTL tank with good flavor and vapor.

My main vape is usually the Kayfun Lite Plus V2. It's an old school MTL tank with lots more juice capacity than the Mini V3 and good flavor.

I agree that the Squape R (s) is a good flavor tank with lots of juice capacity. It's a little on the large side for pocket carry, but a great tank for around the house.

Any of the above are good choices. We all need backups for the tanks we own. You never know when a drop will crack a glass and leave us with no vape ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread