• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Please join!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
If it hasn't been noticed, I'm trying to start email campaigns to get the POSITIVE word out to our legislators about PVs. I finally jumped in and sent one to Wisconsin's attorney general!! Please go to this thread and follow the directions (SUPER EASY!!) and send an email to Mr. Van Hollen. Hopefully, other forum members will follow suit!! Let's be pro-active and not allow them to take away our right to vape in WI! Thanks!!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/campaigning/33399-pro-active-email-campaign-easy-quick.html

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Consider me a fellow traveler!! I've written to Sen Feingold, Sen Kohl, and Congressman Kind. Keep digging as many things as we can, too.

It's great that the group is growing. Do you realize that we are one of the largest state vaping groups on the forum now? :D

Anyone in contact with Vicky Mc Kenna? Wondering if she's still speaking out on her radio show about vaping.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I still listen to the Vicky McKenna show every morning at work, and yes she still touts the e-cigs.

It's really cool too that now she's had to pass the announcing to one of the other guys to read for SE, since she's been doing adds for Smoker's Choice. Can you believe it - one lil show has TWO companies paying for ads in one two hour show??!!

hey; did anyone hear something about -- and don't quote me on the wording here -- the 'president' of the FDA was/is suppose to be coming to Madison to meet with the Gov about some promotion? When I first heard about it, I thought it would be funny to have a bunch of vapers out in the hallway waiting for them to come out LOL <look out; I'm starting to get punchy LOL>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread