RDA Plume veil rda v1.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting about the plume veil v1.5.

I pre-ordered the Authentic Plume Veil 1.5 off of btvape.com back in July and still waiting on it. Has anyone gotten it yet? Not only that but I'm not really sure whats going on because some websites have the pictures of the 1.5 but its pictures of the 1.2 and some have pictures of the 1.5 but the base is either gold plated or SS and the description states the base is gold yet some pictures on websites are showing its a SS base. I saw one person on Youtube that was showing the plume veil 1.5 and states it is a plumeveil 1.5 but im not even sure if it is because he posted in a comment that it was actually a clone and he has been putting videos about the 1.2 so im not entirely sure.

Idk i guess all im asking is if anyone actually got the plume veil 1.5 authentic and not the clone and knows what it looks like.

Aethertech's website has no pictures to support what it looks like as well because its like a default pic of their logo for some reason and the dates just get pushed back farther and farther for the release of it.

nanodragon

Mar 31, 2014
United States
Just posting about the plume veil v1.5.

I pre-ordered the Authentic Plume Veil 1.5 off of btvape.com back in July and still waiting on it. Has anyone gotten it yet? Not only that but I'm not really sure whats going on because some websites have the pictures of the 1.5 but its pictures of the 1.2 and some have pictures of the 1.5 but the base is either gold plated or SS and the description states the base is gold yet some pictures on websites are showing its a SS base. I saw one person on Youtube that was showing the plume veil 1.5 and states it is a plumeveil 1.5 but im not even sure if it is because he posted in a comment that it was actually a clone and he has been putting videos about the 1.2 so im not entirely sure.

Idk i guess all im asking is if anyone actually got the plume veil 1.5 authentic and not the clone and knows what it looks like.

Aethertech's website has no pictures to support what it looks like as well because its like a default pic of their logo for some reason and the dates just get pushed back farther and farther for the release of it.

I pre ordered one too. I have done some research as well and i saw some pictures of the aercig clone but nothing official from Aethertech. I have mine preordered through puff puff vapes in Vegas. I saw the one guy claiming he had a 1.5 but the video i saw didnt have a logo on the rda which makes me believe it was a clone.

Kidney punch has the release date at Oct 2nd, but that was pushed from Sept 30, and that was pushed from Sept. 25th. etc. I have been sending an email weekly to Puff Puff and they say "hopefully this week" every single time.

I pre ordered one too. I have done some research as well and i saw some pictures of the aercig clone but nothing official from Aethertech. I have mine preordered through puff puff vapes in Vegas. I saw the one guy claiming he had a 1.5 but the video i saw didnt have a logo on the RDA which makes me believe it was a clone.

Kidney punch has the release date at Oct 2nd, but that was pushed from Sept 30, and that was pushed from Sept. 25th. etc. I have been sending an email weekly to Puff Puff and they say "hopefully this week" every single time.

Yeah i was getting the same from Breaktime vapes which is where i preordered mine, i emailed them yesterday and they told me that i will be getting a refund in 2 weeks. so i preordered it again through Advanced Vapors 808 who told me in a email that Aethertech told them they will be shipped out this week. so hopefully that's correct.

metlgawd

Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Greenville, KY, USA
so i preordered it again through Advanced Vapors 808 who told me in a email that Aethertech told them they will be shipped out this week. so hopefully that's correct.

Have you ever bought anything from them before? I want to preorder one as well, but couldn't find any info on em, and I'm kinda skiddish bout givin' anyone $100+ I've never ordered from. It's between them, vapingfiends, and vapeandjuice, which I couldn't find any info on either. Anyone have experience with any of those online vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread