Popcorn anyone? Explain this call to action to me once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
One would like to think things work that way, but...........

"Vapers show up in droves"? More likely they might show up in a trickle and that may be optimistic. I think I have read enough on these boards about some vapers already accepting only vaping where smoking is allowed and those places are continually becoming fewer and farther between.

Yeah... there's a awful lot of brainwashed people, it seems. I vape where it seems appropriate to ME. In a store? Certainly not, because even if there is no one around, there are cameras in the ceiling. In a store's bathroom? Absolutely -- the reason why stores have all those signs about not taking merchandise into the restroom is because they don't have cameras in there, and what I do behind a stall door is my own business.

Those who only vape where smoking is allowed probably don't leave the house much -- I wouldn't!

Andria

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
depends on the definition of "droves".

If Politicritter Joe has 20 vapers volunteer for his state assembly reelection campaign, that IS noticed...

1. 20 volunteers in a reelection campaign, even for a state assembly seat, is barely a trickle.

2. Joe may not want vapers associated with his campaign, or at least not allow them vaping rights anywhere near it.

3. If it is noticed, it may well be more for the negative connotation then a positive one.

Having said that, my biggest wish is that I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread