Positive report on vaping on Fox News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Fox News has been the only major news outlet that has provided equal and fair analysis of vaping. There are those on this site who can't stand that fact, unfortunately. We as vapers are fortunate that Fox News is primarily pro-vaping. The other major news outlets have consistently shown their biases on this and other issues.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Fox has been fair and balanced about vaping and they are still my favorite news outlet. I try to watch CNN here and there to "balance" the views I get from CBS and others. I can't handle MSNBC, though.

Being free of any contaminants in our lives is the best path, but for those who smoked all their lives, vaping is a good substitute for tobacco. I think I'll live longer vaping.

I recently went to the doctor for a flu like illness I couldn't kick after 3 weeks. He loaded me up with antibiotics and a steroid and then sent me down to have a chest X-ray to make sure my congestion wasn't Pneumonia. The chest X-ray came back with a normal reading with no anomalies. I was glad to hear that after smoking for over 30 years.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I like the way you think! :toast:
How do we *Sic-em* on Glantz anyhow?!?
I have a sneaking suspicion that Kent C has a dialogue already.
If he does, perhaps he would like to help out with such a campaign.

If not, then maybe we can start one up.
But I'll wait to hear from him first.
:)

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Fox News has been the only major news outlet that has provided equal and fair analysis of vaping. There are those on this site who can't stand that fact, unfortunately. We as vapers are fortunate that Fox News is primarily pro-vaping. The other major news outlets have consistently shown their biases on this and other issues.

Far as I see a broken clock is right twice a day and that's what Faux News is in this case.

Nice to see my previous point was validated. Eyesight and critical thinking should be checked regularly for diminished performance.

RCHagy74

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
Niverville, NY, US
I watched Fox news way back in the day when it first came on air ( I am commenting on reporters, not those who are paid to voice their opinion, the 'personalities').
Main point was for the news reporting that I was not seeing on other channels (always watch/read everything... never can have enough info or points of view even if they make one nauseous).
What made me real follower was when I caught Brit Hume on the Sunday show in a panel... and heard him speak as a conservative/republican.
My jaw almost dropped... Why? Because in all my years of watching his 6pm broadcast I had never, ever heard him voice, intone or hint at an opinion while reporting the news.

I never got that from other channels (and very occasionally from the younger Fox reporters).
Their feelings and opinion just bled through.
Like water through cheese cloth.
Unless they are paid to express their opinion, or have it labeled as such... a reporter should state the facts they have them and otherwise keep their mouths shut on air.

Sorry... get worked up on these topics.

RC Hagy

News resources - Fox News, BBC News, and NPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread