Possible project about E-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tornadosiren

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
Pennsylvania
My daughter is a graduate student working on her MFA in film, and her passion is documentaries. I have recently approached her about possibly doing a project on e-cigs. As we all know the knowledge your average citizen (and politician) has about e-cigs is sketchy at best, and grossly inaccurate at worst. It seems to me, that something that can be made that will possibly get the truths out there could be very helpful in our fight to make sure that our e-cigs remain available, and hopefully relatively inexpensive. If anyone might be interested in helping out with this project, please reply here, and I will get names on a list for when she actually gets this thing going. I am hoping this will be in the next few months.

Last edited:

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
That sounds like an excellent idea for a project. I'm an almost (?) long term vaper and also a graduate student working on a Masters of Library Science with a focus on research and reference services. As such, I may be able to provide assistance with some of the information needs that may be required, as well as provide my personal perspective on the subject. If you are interested please feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread