Post a pic of your workspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have much cooler workspaces than I do - machinery :D

It's much cleaner now, I swear. Lot going on the day I took that picture.

And of course, the bottom two are of the workspace I'd rather be in all day...oh well.

work1.jpg

work2.jpg

work3.jpg

work4.jpg

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
You guys have much cooler workspaces than I do - machinery :D
Do I detect a note of sarcasm? LOL. I wish I could trade with you, but I'm afraid I have no musical talent, zip, can't dance either.

Quite a set up you've got there. Though, can't really make out the displays, guessing you're producing for your band?? Thanks for sharing. :)

Do I detect a note of sarcasm? LOL. I wish I could trade with you, but I'm afraid I have no musical talent, zip, can't dance either.

Quite a set up you've got there. Though, can't really make out the displays, guessing you're producing for your band?? Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh no, no sarcasm at all - I love to build stuff - and all that machinery, well, it'd be perfect for building things. I haven't a shred of producing ability, my day job is that of a software engineer - so I spend a lot of time hunched over my desk. The band, well, those were better days, days I still long for...

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Do I see a Sun workstation in those negative pics? OK lets take a closer look... ooh I can see a naked tower or 3, lots of CRTs including a possible rebranded Acorn AKF-50 multisync monitor capable of TV resolutions and VGA resolutions!

What is that computer next to the laptop its been a while since I saw a Sun is it one of those??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread