Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331764671.715697.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331764671.715697.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 303

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque
All credit goes to optimo. He has a video review where his LT is covered in the same faux carbon fiber, but black. (And I think it looks better than mine) I got the wrap directly from metro3d and cut it to size, cut the holes and applied it. Easy. Plus the least amount of that stuff you can get is enough to wrap about 8 tubes. So if you screw it up, just try it again. lol

Lava Tube VV PV Follow-up Review - YouTube

Here's a thread about vinyl wraps for mods. I made a few more detailed comments in there about what I did. Optimo has some instructions in the comments of his vid and he's a member here, so maybe he'll see this and chime in if you need him to.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cosmetic-mods/200200-classy-looking-easy-vinyl-skin-mod.html

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
wow...my LT just ran and hid screaming "I'm NAKED!"

Very impressive! I just ordered some much nicer tanks for mine to use on my LT. I had a DCT bottom cap crack in half (It started seeping and I took the cap out to clean it and it fell into 2 pieces). First one I have had fail. Ordered polished aluminum and SS caps and some red PolyProp Tubes for the tank body. Time to go raid the PC thumbscrews to put a fill port on them...should be able to get pics up. My new phone will be here today so I can finally post pics again (my phone refuses to PC connect).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread