jonayran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
in a box.
Update :
n33j88.jpg

Cherry vape's Ice pawn drip tip.

Really want a new tank now to make my lavatube match more. Any recommendations? Love the mini sub but looking for a silver/steel tank to go with the flow.

Mainspring

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
SoCal
requested pic for Cowboy Cru...

It's very gloomy here today so this is the best I could do... tried with and without flash and had to use flash(hate using flash as it tends to mess with the colors a little bit, and odd lens bend).
due to the flash, the green came out a little lighter. it's actually touch darker green then pictured.
anyway...

grasshopper-1.jpg

Last edited:

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
requested pic for Cowboy Cru...

It's very gloomy here today so this is the best I could do... tried with and without flash and had to use flash(hate using flash as it tends to mess with the colors a little bit, and odd lens bend).
due to the flash, the green came out a little lighter. it's actually touch darker green then pictured.
anyway...

grasshopper-1.jpg

OMG! That tank is SWEET! Love the green and the drip tip! Good job! Thanks for posting that! Gotta get me one.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Mainspring

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
SoCal
Great pic. Is that a Cherry Vapes tip? Do the greens really match that closely? Where'd you find that color tank. I'm not even a big tank fan, but I could handle that just for the looks!!

It's a Lavatank. tip and the topcap are all one piece.

thanks for the kind comments. :)

Last edited:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
it is a trippy tip knockoff. You can get them at MV for about 3$. I already changed it though...the feel just wasnt there for me. Swapped out for a black and white "ming style" that I like the feel of better than the real mings. Yeah, DT junkie a little bit...haven't been lucky enough to score a LavaTank yet, but I am sure that I will some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread