Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintagecharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Australia
I just got my new Provari up and running which I got from Easman and I wanted to give my honest opinion about this unit.
I know when I started vaping it was reallt great to hear how people felt about different units they had bought.
First let me say this is the most amazing unit and I just LOVE it.
It is so easy to flip through the voltage to get just the right amount for different juices. I had know idea how the taste of juices change with the different settings having never having a variable before.
Is it worth the money IMO yes. If I could only have one unit this would be it.
Like most newbie's it has taken me awhile trying different units to find the one that suits me best.
Having said that the only minus I can see is it's weight. If you suffer with RSI this might be too heavy to use all day.
This doesn't worry me but for some this might be an issue.
I took the advice of some Forum members and got a Chibi tank for it, which is perfect for all day vaping. The satin finish looks very classy and I am sure it will stand up to any ruff and tumble I might give it. The unit is solidly made and you can just feel the quality when you hold it.
I would love it if they made a smaller version for my purse.
This is definately a winner.:2c::)

Sicarius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
NZ
One thing I'm not sure if anyone mention. If you cycle thru the Voltages or Menu a lot, its not a bad idea to unscrew your Carto/Atty about a quarter of a turn or so.

You sure about this ?

From the manual - WARNING: Never use your ProVari without a atomizer. Do not connect to a volt meter without a load as high voltages without a resistance can damage the device.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You sure about this ?

From the manual - WARNING: Never use your ProVari without a atomizer. Do not connect to a volt meter without a load as high voltages without a resistance can damage the device.

No. I'm not sure to be honest with you after reading that.

I'm not sure what this applies to? If there is no Carto/Atty attached then the Circuit would not be complete so No Power will flow thru the Battery Connector. I don't understand why this would be a problem because no current is flowing.

Maybe someone can chime in on what is going on with this Warning from Provape.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You sure about this ?

Hey Sicarius.

Do me a favor and edit my quote out of your post #5 until I get to the bottom of that Warning.

The last thing I would want to do is suggest something that could damage someones Provari.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Mine arrive this morning and all I can say is WOW! I have a lavatube as well but the feel and quality of the Provari makes it's price tag worthwhile.

Here is a picture of my newest favorite vaping device.

I've once again got that late night itchy trigger finger as I visit the Provape site again with a Satin in my cart.....serious, how much longer can I put this purchase off.....lol. I have the LT also and really like it but then I read your post and bam...I'm in lust mode again.....Congrats on your Provari.....:)

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've once again got that late night itchy trigger finger as I visit the Provape site again with a Satin in my cart.....serious, how much longer can I put this purchase off.....lol. I have the LT also and really like it but then I read your post and bam...I'm in lust mode again.....Congrats on your Provari.....:)

Just curious?

How much did you spend on Analogs in Two Months?

Pull the Trigger.

Vintagecharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Australia
Sorry I only told the truth. It's magic and makes the juice taste amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread