Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
The red and the blue are custom paint jobs...I bought them that way off the classies. The purple is actually pink and it is a clear printed wrap from j wraps. I keep clear wraps on all of my provari for protection and I get those from here Vinyl by Super Jaymze they are thinner and fit better, plus you can't see fingerprints.

I remember an ECF member by the name of osmo and his threads showing the custom ProVari's - he did red, blue and green and they were gorgeous!!!!! I also remember being so jealous that he beat me to a great deal in the classies once for double ProVari's at an incredibly low price - I believe he customized both of those.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I remember an ECF member by the name of osmo and his threads showing the custom ProVari's - he did red, blue and green and they were gorgeous!!!!! I also remember being so jealous that he beat me to a great deal in the classies once for double ProVari's at an incredibly low price - I believe he customized both of those.

That's them! He came to one of our threads in the old provari thread and was giving us pointer on how to do it, then a few weeks later these came up for sale...got the red one on here and the blue off facebook:)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Gunmetal pic taken outside on an overcast day...really shows the color in the Gunmetal...sooooooo Purdy!!!!

DSCN0747.jpg

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Interesting ring.

What is that?

The ring and the end cap are Innovape M1 ProRing and Endcaps, I got them from VaporLabs.

The ring works well with Cartotanks, but I also had another topper a Kayfun clone that it works well with. But I also discovered that the ring doesn't work on my Provari 2.0, but does on the 2.5's.

This is the bottom of the end cap:

m1.jpg

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
The ring and the end cap are Innovape M1 ProRing and Endcaps, I got them from VaporLabs.

The ring works well with Cartotanks, but I also had another topper a Kayfun clone that it works well with. But I also discovered that the ring doesn't work on my Provari 2.0, but does on the 2.5's.

This is the bottom of the end cap:

m1.jpg

That looks nice.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
That is georgeous! I ordered mine and it has shipped and I have the innovape pieces already, just not sure which topper to use.:confused:

Thanks...you will love it and it will be a most elegant addition to your already beautiful collection.

I have another carto tank the Vaperfexion ProV-2 but I am awaiting a tube from Spectrum Tanks, he said the Z-atty tube is the closest to the correct size so I took a chance. I ordered the Graphite one, it has sparkles in it and I hope it compliments this Gunmetal and also adds a little bling.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Thanks...you will love it and it will be a most elegant addition to your already beautiful collection.

I have another carto tank the Vaperfexion ProV-2 but I am awaiting a tube from Spectrum Tanks, he said the Z-atty tube is the closest to the correct size so I took a chance. I ordered the Graphite one, it has sparkles in it and I hope it compliments this Gunmetal and also adds a little bling.

Can't wait to see that...I am all about the bling! Lol

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I really like that! I just finished my purple provari dragon...does he do those tanks in metallic purple?

I just checked his website and I don't see any metallic purple, and even in the Metallic he only does certain tubes for certain toppers (I am sure that is according to his sales and the most popular) I have his Purple tank for the Kayfun Quartz kits and it is really a beautiful deep purple but not metallic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread