Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Hi Stormy -- I just want to say that I've spent the last couple of days over in the "bling" thread in General trying to see everything (still not done) but your work is just spectacular! /bigfanhere

Awwww...thanks Lizzie! I don't do much anymore, but I am going to bling out a kayfun for the dragon.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Gunmetal pic taken outside on an overcast day...really shows the color in the Gunmetal...sooooooo Purdy!!!!

DSCN0747.jpg

Now that's purdy!

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Tank on white 'Vari..... what is that? Did you bling it yourself? Hard to see. On my phone the edge of the 'Vari is cut off there so can't see the full tank.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Got it here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/403787-unique-tanks.html
The tank is a (unique) and I don't think they are making them anymore. I did bling the glass tanks myself and here are the ones I use with it.

nysazu3e.jpg

asu7uzuv.jpg

u5esazah.jpg

pajudu2y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

cincy1020

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
USA
Here's my only one. I have a feeling that I will be getting another when v3 comes out :)

abeqybyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
Hi:
Beautiful picture! What clearo is that? I looks like a Nautilus, but the tank looks different. I like it very much!
By the way, I am a soon to be very proud owner of my first Provari! I can't wait til I can post pics of it here :)
Thanks!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hi:
Beautiful picture! What clearo is that? I looks like a Nautilus, but the tank looks different. I like it very much!
By the way, I am a soon to be very proud owner of my first Provari! I can't wait til I can post pics of it here :)
Thanks!

Thanks :) And it is a Nautilus. It has a stainless steel replacement tank on it. Congrats on your first Provari! You are going to love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread