Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
I assume you're a dripper? Remove the cap and drop five drops at a time (many people will say three), let it rest just a bit, plus five and so forth, still the same, till it's wet. You can have absorbing paper (if that's how you call it in English) below and you'll see when it's full because there'll be a stain on the paper. Some will say you can't go that far but I do and never had problems on account of it. The next times you use it, it'll take less drops. I suppose they probably sent you a DC (probably 1.5 ohms, meaning you can't really reach the higher voltages with it; I use 2.5 ohm DCs, which means 5, and that way I can go all the way up even though I always use it at 5 true volts), so it's got enough space for a larger fill. Some like DCs (I do) and some hate them for whatever reason. You'll have your own opinion. Anyway, you can also use the condom method to fill it (drop the liquid to the rubber and let the carto suck it from the atty side) or use a syringe at the top (rubber removed) after measuring how much liquid it will take. Anyway, I've had my tube mine the beginning of October, it's fallen and all and no complaints at all so far. Good luck!

Last edited:

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
The mini's?

And, you are NOT allowed to dangle tidbits without more description!!
:p
Seriously!!

Oh and woe is me. There was a Christmas shipping issue with my order from 2smok.com. They shipped it from China to USA (It was supposed to go to 2smok in Portugal) so instead of getting my LT on Christmas, I am waiting for them to receive their order in Portugal, then send mine back out to me in USA.

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
This comes from the Spanish and German ecig forum. The manufacturer is not L-Rider, but somebody who used to work there, and started a business of its own. In Spain pre orders are at 35€ + 6€ P&P. As far as I know P&P to the US is 10€.
Delivery estemated end April, but I wouldn´t trust that, could be later keeping in mind what happened to the original release of the Lavatube/Epower.

Most likely will be ordering one tomorrow.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
L Rider will be releasing a stainless version, very beautifull, but with the same innards as version 1 but with an EGO sleeve. AFAIK around 100€ in Europe.

That has already been sold on preorder by apollo ecigs here in the U.S. It IS beautiful. It's supposed to arrive 4/15. The price with coupon code was only about $60 for the full kit. They said it was limited to 500 units, but that I suspect that limit is only for the Apollo version with their logo on it. There are pictures on the Lavatube forum. I missed the pre-order and I am sure it is sold out. I'll wait until it gets here again later. Luckily I already have a black one so I'm in no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread