The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Power VV Mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by fsroq, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    I assume you're a dripper? Remove the cap and drop five drops at a time (many people will say three), let it rest just a bit, plus five and so forth, still the same, till it's wet. You can have absorbing paper (if that's how you call it in English) below and you'll see when it's full because there'll be a stain on the paper. Some will say you can't go that far but I do and never had problems on account of it. The next times you use it, it'll take less drops. I suppose they probably sent you a DC (probably 1.5 ohms, meaning you can't really reach the higher voltages with it; I use 2.5 ohm DCs, which means 5, and that way I can go all the way up even though I always use it at 5 true volts), so it's got enough space for a larger fill. Some like DCs (I do) and some hate them for whatever reason. You'll have your own opinion. Anyway, you can also use the condom method to fill it (drop the liquid to the rubber and let the carto suck it from the atty side) or use a syringe at the top (rubber removed) after measuring how much liquid it will take. Anyway, I've had my tube mine the beginning of October, it's fallen and all and no complaints at all so far. Good luck!

2. chuckie

chuckie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2009
    miami fl USA
    Thanks Jorge,I don't drip.I use a Genesis tank/atomizer,I can wrap the coil to whatever ohms I want.I quit using China attys about 9months ago and have never used a carto.I thought since I got the carto,I would try it for fun.Thanks again for your help.

3. KeysBum

KeysBum Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2011
    Florida Keys, USA
    I heard from a very reliable source that Liberty Flights will be carrying soon. I don't know what they will be charging.

4. chuckie

chuckie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2009
    miami fl USA
    I'd like to see the price.Keep us posted.

5. asti

asti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    TX. USA
    They'd better relax a bit on rolls outs, just saying... quality has a chance of being effected......

6. fsroq

fsroq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Got vapes will be having some very interesting quiet diferent lavatubes in the next few weeks.

7. asti

Oct 14, 2010
    TX. USA
    The mini's?

And, you are NOT allowed to dangle tidbits without more description!!
    :p

8. Cyclin

Cyclin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Seriously!!

Oh and woe is me. There was a Christmas shipping issue with my order from 2smok.com. They shipped it from China to USA (It was supposed to go to 2smok in Portugal) so instead of getting my LT on Christmas, I am waiting for them to receive their order in Portugal, then send mine back out to me in USA.

9. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    There is no more info for now, but if you go to the gotvapes suplier forum, you will see some fotos.

10. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    2smok has been waiting for a few minis as well. It's not a gotvapes idea. Anyway, I prefer my larger model but that's just me.

11. asti

Oct 14, 2010
    TX. USA
    I agree Jorge... the mini just looks silly and with that chunky batt its going to be wider so those of us without ape-like hands will have a issue with it... not to mention the weight load will be off balance... but too each their own :)

12. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Seemes to be a lavatube/power VV mark 1.5 will be released soon, with 3 amp limit, all silver, Ohm indication, and acepting protected batterys.

13. JimmyJet

JimmyJet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Carolinas
    That's great news fsroq. Where did you read this?

14. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    This comes from the Spanish and German ecig forum. The manufacturer is not L-Rider, but somebody who used to work there, and started a business of its own. In Spain pre orders are at 35€ + 6€ P&P. As far as I know P&P to the US is 10€.
    Delivery estemated end April, but I wouldn´t trust that, could be later keeping in mind what happened to the original release of the Lavatube/Epower.

Most likely will be ordering one tomorrow.

15. sailorman

sailorman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Podunk, FLA
    Mark 1.5?? O.K., I'll wait for Mk II. 3.5amp, OLEO screen, Wattage selector and Stainless Steel body. :)

That's a good price though, about $75US shipped?

16. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
  17. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    L Rider will be releasing a stainless version, very beautifull, but with the same innards as version 1 but with an EGO sleeve. AFAIK around 100€ in Europe.

18. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    That will be the provari mark 2.

19. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    The 1.5 oficially has a 3.2 amp limit, but if it would be only 3 amps, a 1.5Ohm DC could be vaped at 4.5 Volts, or a 2Ohm at 6 volts, and thats where for many of us the sweet spot is.

20. sailorman

sailorman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Podunk, FLA
    That has already been sold on preorder by apollo ecigs here in the U.S. It IS beautiful. It's supposed to arrive 4/15. The price with coupon code was only about $60 for the full kit. They said it was limited to 500 units, but that I suspect that limit is only for the Apollo version with their logo on it. There are pictures on the Lavatube forum. I missed the pre-order and I am sure it is sold out. I'll wait until it gets here again later. Luckily I already have a black one so I'm in no hurry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.