The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Power VV Mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by fsroq, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fsroq

fsroq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Good price for this mod.

2. woodman

woodman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    USA midwest
    Yes it is:) Bonus-also has two 18650 batteries and two atty's. Just hope warranty isn't needed for US buyers and it ships reasonably fast. Also curious to hear more about that mini, though not fond of using two batteries for a device....

3. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Are these the AW IMR or other?

4. landscaper

landscaper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2011
    Atlanta
    Volcano offers a one year warranty. What are the others offering. One site said 3 month.

Dave

5. woodman

woodman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    USA midwest
    Good question but hell, I didn't even look! lol Just wasn't too concerned for the money. Have to be a doa for me to ship clear back there anyway.....Batteries were red I saw. Myself, I have some 18650's and charger already so those were somewhat non issues.

6. landscaper

landscaper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2011
    Atlanta
  7. Maximillian

Maximillian Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2011
    Nebraska
    Batts from Volcano are aw imr 18650 flat tops.

Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

8. SloHand

SloHand Eh? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2011
    Kingston, Ontario
    Curious if anyone who else who is using the "LavaTube/L-Rider/VV" mod have tried using the CE2's with it. I have five on hand, all loaded up with different flavors and found that the LavaTube would reset to 3.0 volts after every vape with the CE2's on there.

I thought that it was just one at first but I've tried all five of them and they all do that.

All my other carto's (SmokTech, Boge) and atties do not reset the unit to 3.0, just the CE2's? Anyone else get this with the CE2's?

9. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    The one thing I thought was interesting was the Portuguese 2smok selling to California. Way to go, 2smok!

10. Cyclin

Cyclin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Ya I thought it was pretty awesome. I even sent an email to thier support staff in Portuguese (Google Translate) and they replied that same day in English! Whenever I emailed them I got a reply within a few hours.

11. Jorge22

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    They do have a great shop, especially when you think that they must pay higher taxes in Portugal currently than in several other European countries. They also made a special order of mini tubes even though I wouldn't go for the minis personally. And I'm sure you noticed the owner himself is often able to chat directly if you have any doubts.

12. Bahiaboy

Bahiaboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    London/Alicante
    Just had a look on the 2Smok website and seen they are taking pre orders for 16th January full kit is only €47.50 by far the cheapest I have seen,also noticed that they are now taking orders for the Mini Version ;o)

13. ComputerWayne

ComputerWayne Full Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Laurel, MS
    Who has it for $50?

14. Cyclin

Cyclin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Man I must have just snuck into the December pre-order. I only ordered around a week ago. But ya that was the best price I could find anywhere. Came out to $69.50 USD after shipping.

15. Texud

Texud Full Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Portugal
    Hi SloHand, its odd, probably you have a problem with your CE2, some batchs have the coil touching the sides near the 510 thread, maybe its in short circuit, give it a try on google to search for this problem, and solve it starting on the ce2.
    Maybe your lavatube may have a problem, but my guess is that you have one of those problematics ce2 that already ruined some pvs. Take the positive pin out and take a look. Good luck

16. SloHand

SloHand Eh? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2011
    Kingston, Ontario
    Obrigado Texud. Yes I've seen the problem CE2's. Luckily I have lots of other carto's atty's and tanks to put on top of the L-Rider that this isn't much of a concern, more a curiosity if others had experienced this.

17. Jorge22

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    Maybe fsroq was speaking of the September pre-orders - I pre-ordered mine (just the body) for 36 € or so plus shipping, whatever that may be in USD (around 50 $?). But do check 2smok. And in Spain, since fsroq was speaking of Spain, take a look at yovapeo, solovapor and easyvap maybe.

18. Texud

Texud Full Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Portugal
    Well i puffed one ce2 and a ce3 smokymizer for a while and vaped ok, though i prefer dripping, so i just gave a try to the ce2 and ce3 to test their limits, no more use for both claro/cartomisers, but overall they worked pretty fine.

19. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    The CE3, and the visions work like a charme on the tube. Now waiting for some X7 micromizers and visions with leds. Must be good looking for xmass.

20. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    I was talking about solovapor in Spain, who has the AW IMR bats and TR001 charger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.