Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
I got mine from HC China. Takes longer to reach you, but unbeatable price for now.
Ya I had a pretty stacked shopping cart on their site until I realized my stuff wouldn't make it in time for Christmas. That's why I'm looking for a US supplier. I will totally be going to Health Cabin for future purchases their prices really are good.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
I could not find the VV on the HC website. Can anyone post a link, please!
Sorry for the confusion Keys. Health Cabin doesnt sell the VV mod. I was looking for CE3 and x7 Micromizer cartos for when my lavatube gets here, which is how it was brought up.

If you want the Lavatube VV mod, check out;

volcanoecigs.com for the US supplier (though is more pricy),

2smok.com will ship to US and is the lowest price I've found so far, but they are out of stock now and are accepting preorders that will ship in January.

solovapor.es, I've heard good things from people ording from them, but a quick look at their site shows they are currently out of stock, although you can input your email on the product page to be notified when they come in.

There are a bunch of other suppliers but those are the three I know of. All Lavatubes are actually made by L-Rider Technologies in China, and are rebranded as Lavatube, ThunderVolt, and eGo VV. Unfortunately we cannot buy direct from them because of a contract with volcanoecigs as the main US distributor.

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
On a side note, I got in on the preorder from Volcano Buy E-Cigarette | Safety Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes on the lt, and the service was great. Shipped the same day, had a tracking# promptly, no complaints here. Free shipping also, in the u.s. at least. And even if you can find it a few bux cheaper somewhere else, $70 for a vv tube with display and 1 year warranty? And dealing with/shipping from a u.s. based company. If you want one and they're still in stock and you live in the u.s. , I'd suggest jumping on it.

:D

Maximillian the Courier Observant

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
On a side note, I got in on the preorder from Volcano Buy E-Cigarette | Safety Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes on the lt, and the service was great. Shipped the same day, had a tracking# promptly, no complaints here. Free shipping also, in the u.s. at least. And even if you can find it a few bux cheaper somewhere else, $70 for a vv tube with display and 1 year warranty? And dealing with/shipping from a u.s. based company. If you want one and they're still in stock and you live in the u.s. , I'd suggest jumping on it.

Maximillian the Courier Observant

Yes but was that just the mod body or the whole kit?

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Yes but was that just the mod body or the whole kit?

Heyas Cyclin,

My order actually came to ~$100 (give or take $2. I don't remember exactly). That was for the kit and an extra batt. So, tube, 2 aw imr 18650 flat top batts, trustfire tr-001 charger, 1 atty, 1 drip tip, 1 carrying case. Right around $100. If you're wanting to get into vv and are starting from scratch (no batts, chargers, etc., lying around) I think it's a good deal. Or, if the display doesn't matter to you, for $20 more, you can get an ipro w/charger and 2 sets of batts. Maybe less if the "ecfbuzzkill" coupon code still works at notcigs. Both great mods and both great companies to deal with, in my admittedly limited experience.

Maximillian the Moderately Mischievious

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
I got my tube today.It shipped from solovape in Spain on the 12th.It works exactly as it's supposed to.I've run it up to 5.3v on my genesis tank/atty with no issues.For 50$ shipped you can't go wrong.I'm really glad I didn't waste the extra money on those higher priced vv mods.I'll report back in 6 months.
On a side note..Solovape included a carto and a atty with my tube.I thought I'd try the carto just for fun but I don't know how to fill it.Can I pop the cap off the top and just drip fill it? ...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread