The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Power VV Mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by fsroq, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bahiaboy

Bahiaboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    London/Alicante
    fsroq do you know if solovapor actually have them in stock sent them an email but still waiting for reply !

2. fsroq

fsroq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Just had a look at their site. They dont have any in stock for now.

3. Bahiaboy

Bahiaboy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    London/Alicante
    Thanks for that,these things seem to be flying off the shelves I will have to wait till Jan to get one off 2smok lols they have the Silver one on pre order as well !!

4. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    I have two of them, both working nicely. You wonn´t be disapointed.

5. Cyclin

Cyclin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    I can't wait!!! Just two weeks, my first baby will be born, I'll have my new Lavatube starter kit, and it will be Christmas!! Why couldn't two weeks be today...

6. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    I believe Yovapeo has them in stock. At least they did.

7. woodman

woodman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    USA midwest
    Ordered on Dec.4 from solovapor.es and email this morning has a tracking number so mine is enroute:2cool:

8. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Glad you´ll have it soon. Solovapor is always conservative in publishing estimated availability. Most likely you get it sooner then they say.

9. Cyclin

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Only another week or so til mine gets shipped out. I wanted to pick up some cartos and a lava tank before it gets here. I was thinking the CE3 smokymizers and maybe some x7 micromizers. Any thoughts?

Oh and which suppliers do you think would have them the cheapest that are in the US?

10. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    I got mine from HC China. Takes longer to reach you, but unbeatable price for now.

11. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
  12. Cyclin

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Ya I had a pretty stacked shopping cart on their site until I realized my stuff wouldn't make it in time for Christmas. That's why I'm looking for a US supplier. I will totally be going to Health Cabin for future purchases their prices really are good.

13. KeysBum

KeysBum Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2011
    Florida Keys, USA
    I could not find the VV on the HC website. Can anyone post a link, please!

14. KeysBum

KeysBum Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2011
    Florida Keys, USA
    I just went to the Health Cabin ECF forum and they say they don't carry the LT. Is there another HC that does? Confused.

15. Cyclin

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Sorry for the confusion Keys. Health Cabin doesnt sell the VV mod. I was looking for CE3 and x7 Micromizer cartos for when my lavatube gets here, which is how it was brought up.

If you want the Lavatube VV mod, check out;

volcanoecigs.com for the US supplier (though is more pricy),

2smok.com will ship to US and is the lowest price I've found so far, but they are out of stock now and are accepting preorders that will ship in January.

solovapor.es, I've heard good things from people ording from them, but a quick look at their site shows they are currently out of stock, although you can input your email on the product page to be notified when they come in.

There are a bunch of other suppliers but those are the three I know of. All Lavatubes are actually made by L-Rider Technologies in China, and are rebranded as Lavatube, ThunderVolt, and eGo VV. Unfortunately we cannot buy direct from them because of a contract with volcanoecigs as the main US distributor.

16. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    Please, stop saying HC is Health Canada (not the first time I saw it); no, it's not, it's Health Cabin.

17. Maximillian

Maximillian Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2011
    Nebraska
    On a side note, I got in on the preorder from Volcano Buy E-Cigarette | Safety Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes on the lt, and the service was great. Shipped the same day, had a tracking# promptly, no complaints here. Free shipping also, in the u.s. at least. And even if you can find it a few bux cheaper somewhere else, $70 for a vv tube with display and 1 year warranty? And dealing with/shipping from a u.s. based company. If you want one and they're still in stock and you live in the u.s. , I'd suggest jumping on it.

:D

Maximillian the Courier Observant

18. Cyclin

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    Yes but was that just the mod body or the whole kit?

19. Maximillian

Maximillian Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2011
    Nebraska
    Heyas Cyclin,

My order actually came to ~$100 (give or take $2. I don't remember exactly). That was for the kit and an extra batt. So, tube, 2 aw imr 18650 flat top batts, trustfire tr-001 charger, 1 atty, 1 drip tip, 1 carrying case. Right around $100. If you're wanting to get into vv and are starting from scratch (no batts, chargers, etc., lying around) I think it's a good deal. Or, if the display doesn't matter to you, for $20 more, you can get an ipro w/charger and 2 sets of batts. Maybe less if the "ecfbuzzkill" coupon code still works at notcigs. Both great mods and both great companies to deal with, in my admittedly limited experience.

:D

Maximillian the Moderately Mischievious

20. chuckie

chuckie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2009
    miami fl USA
    I got my tube today.It shipped from solovape in Spain on the 12th.It works exactly as it's supposed to.I've run it up to 5.3v on my genesis tank/atty with no issues.For 50$ shipped you can't go wrong.I'm really glad I didn't waste the extra money on those higher priced vv mods.I'll report back in 6 months.
    On a side note..Solovape included a carto and a atty with my tube.I thought I'd try the carto just for fun but I don't know how to fill it.Can I pop the cap off the top and just drip fill it? ...Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.