Pre-Wicked Coils...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you use Wismec pre-wicked Notch coils on the decks of the iJoy 200W RTDA? Patience with me I'm kinda new using rewickable coils. Also, I'm assuming as long as it's within the mods specs, you can use any ohm level; that it's a matter of preference? I know I want sub-ohm but don't know what ohm level to start with.

Happy vaping! :vapor:
Mel

Mel, this is just me, but if I'm going sub I don't trust anyone to make my coil. As far as starting to subΩ start at 1.0Ω then go down to where YOU want to be.

I've been vaping on .6 and .5 ohm coils, I just don't know much about box mods. on what to get ohm wise for an RDTA. I have no inclination to wrap my own coils so it's either buy pre-made coils and thread the cotton or get pre-made coils with the cotton already wicked. The iJoy RTDA 200W box mod comes with a 12.8ml tank, and one premade coil and one velocity deck for building. I'm checking out cotton and such right now. Does the e-cig board have a classifieds section? I couldn't find one.

Mel

If you have an Ijoy RDTA I wish you luck. I got my son one and ilthe screen went out and it quit working in 3 weeks. Ijoy sent him a replacement and it lasted 2 hours before it did the same thing.

Wow, this is the first I've heard anything bad about them. I'll keep that in mind before I make my purchase.

Happy Vaping! :vapor:
Mel

I've only seen point 2ohm notch coils, anything higher or are you ready to go that low?

They're .25Ω coils. I guess I'm not understanding what the major difference is. The lower you go, the more clouds? I've been able to handle anything so far. The resistance on my son's deck is .3Ω and I don't mind the clouds- I haven't choked on it.

Mel

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
They're .25Ω coils. I guess I'm not understanding what the major difference is. The lower you go, the more clouds? I've been able to handle anything so far. The resistance on my son's deck is .3Ω and I don't mind the clouds- I haven't choked on it.

Mel
I've tried notch coils and in my opinion they are a waste of money. Also look on the internet about that Ijoy RDTA. Apparently it's a common problem. You're really better off getting seperate mod and atomizer set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread