Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryd1ZZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I got a shipping notice on the 11th and my order number is 18924, dont know if he's up higher, we need an update:)

18924 for the ELA? Because I have 16227 (ELA) and 17842 (rings and parts). I did get a shipping notice, but I figured it was for the rings and parts (email doesn't say which order was shipped).

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Go figure, I was at work and missed out again:(

Congrats to those that got to get one today

Darn, I knew I forgot someone..... I thought I went back a few pages and PMd you. Im so sorry, I guess even if I had you wouldnt have seen it. If I see any other opportunity, I wont for get you........... Now I feel bad.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Go figure, I was at work and missed out again:(

Congrats to those that got to get one today

If I see them listed again I will snatch one up for you..

Only problem would be it would ship to me then I'd have to ship it to you..

I'm game if you are?

Let me know and I will try to snarf one up for you if I see them in stock again..

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
Darn, I knew I forgot someone..... I thought I went back a few pages and PMd you. Im so sorry, I guess even if I had you wouldnt have seen it. If I see any other opportunity, I wont for get you........... Now I feel bad.

I always get forgotten about:p J/K No need to feel bad, you would have had to text me about it....might be hard since you don't have my number.

If it was yesterday, I would have got in on one, but today I was too busy the second half of the day

If I see them listed again I will snatch one up for you..

Only problem would be it would ship to me then I'd have to ship it to you..

I'm game if you are?

Let me know and I will try to snarf one up for you if I see them in stock again..

Thanks, Thats a very nice gesture. For now, I think I will just try to get in when I can. I would feel obligated to have to send you extra $$ for your time, fuel, etc. I really do appreciate the offer though. If I change my mind, I will definitely let you know.

On a side not, My simplicity 14500 came today! Need to wait for atty's to come plus its my xmas present from my parents

eternalsurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Tryon, NC USA
Did you just get it in today? Was curious as quite a few got shipping notices Tues and Wed and was curious how long it took for you to get it after your shipping notice. That atomizer looks beautiful on the ELA, looks like the finish matches.

Congrats

Got my shipping notice on the 2nd and it was scheduled to be delivered on the 9th. It didn't actually make it until the 11th, I think probably because of the holiday shipping load. Mine was ordered on May 29th, order #15899. Thanks P!

I'm really loving the ELA! I've been stalking the site for a while now, hoping to get another one. I can't believe I missed the sale today! It figures the one day I get home late is the day it happens! Oh well, next time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread