Introducing the Telescopic WorkHorse from Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have some ELA and 22650/22650 hybrid top post assemblies, bottom contacts and ELA V2 brass compression bands (which will come with a ELA V2 slant knurled lock ring, no extra charge for use on replacing worn ELA V1 compression bands) We do not have any more V1 compression bands so you will need to use the V2 assembly on it. It leaves a slightly bigger gap, but has the advantage of being more robust and better conducting. I haven't inventoried those yet, but will get them up on the site as soon as I do.

officer196

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Ft. Worth, TX
We have some ELA and 22650/22650 hybrid top post assemblies, bottom contacts and ELA V2 brass compression bands (which will come with a ELA V2 slant knurled lock ring, no extra charge for use on replacing worn ELA V1 compression bands) We do not have any more V1 compression bands so you will need to use the V2 assembly on it. It leaves a slightly bigger gap, but has the advantage of being more robust and better conducting. I haven't inventoried those yet, but will get them up on the site as soon as I do.

So will you be selling the compression bands for the V2 seperatly, or just in the v2 locking assembley

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
i was going to make my last order with super t my farewell order. after snork's recent monologue about the workhorse i may nab another one next pay day.

I'm fully prepared to blame snork for influencing someone to use my wife's credit card and order me a Telescopic Workhorse. :) Snork was right though, for that price how can you pass it up.

Last edited:

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
The slant cap was made for the ELA and requires an ELA hybrid post. While the cap fits on the telescopic WorkHorse, the assumption's made that one has an ELA post to use with it.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks snork , I suspected that was the case , that just confirmed it.

spek....It would be a well traveled top cap , I'm in Australia..don't have an ELLA so cant use it... next week I'll get a quote on postage & let you know.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
I'm fully prepared to blame snork for influencing someone to use my wife's credit card and order me a Telescopic Workhorse. :) Snork was right though, for that price how can you pass it up.
i received the workhorse after christmas sometime. i hadn't touched it until monday night when i decided to stop being lazy and set the center pin to a depth that made contact with my carto tank. i've been using it exclusively since then. if i felt i needed two ela v2's i can feel the need to have two telescopic workhorses too, right?
"it was my birthday recently" and "soon they can't take any of my money" are valid justifications, right? plus, it would totally be nice to have another flower cap for my second ela.
>.>
my boyfriend and i are not married, he can always leave me. my super t mechs won't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread